Support Business Planning
Bespoke forecasts and scenarios to support the future of your business.
Insights into the global economic environment help clients cut through market complexity and uncertainty and, in turn, build a solid base for decision-making and business planning on matters of corporate location, capital investment, marketing strategy, communications, financing and more.
Our solutions can help you to accelerate your sales efforts by combining our forecasts examining key economic fundamental drivers, prices, elasticities, and future market dynamics/disruptors, with your own internal expert insight and data. This provides a short/medium/long term view across global and country markets, with an option of sub-national forecasts.
Drawing on the full range of Oxford Economics’ forecast databanks and research, we are able to project macroeconomic “megatrends” such as demographic shifts, climate change, trade and global supply chains, technology and digitalisation on a forward-looking basis of up to 25 years.
Business Planning Use Cases
Creating business plan forecasts
- Use long-term forecasts to set expectations for your business strategy
- Use your data to review historical information and understand actual forecast changes
- Use macro insights such as foreign exchange rates and oil price forecasts to develop your business plans
- Extract charts and data into models and processes for data analysis on your markets, demand planning and strategy
- Write reports to inform internal stakeholders about market outlooks
Understanding your markets and forecasting demand
- Understand the demand conditions your customer sectors are facing, as well as factors such as sector competitiveness, credit conditions etc, to assess the business outlook in a B2B setting
- Understand demographics, the health of household finances and what consumers are spending their money on to assess the business outlook in a B2C setting
- Use our charts to create PowerPoint presentations for your board or senior management group
- Automatically feed data into your internal planning models
Inform business decisions and strategic planning
- Share reports internally to ensure alignment at the global and regional level
- Input data into internal models to compare the economic forecast against your business's performance
- Use our data to feed your reports and analysis to inform internal business units on mid-term health of global economy