Building on our core forecasts, we can develop models to produce asset-specific economic forecasts for sellers and potential buyers in infrastructure and real economy asset transactions.
Questions we can help you answer
How will macroeconomic trends affect asset prices and my portfolio?
What’s the economic outlook for the countries and cities I invest in?
How can I further optimise my portfolio?
How do I build a case for my investment choices when communicating with stakeholders?
How we can help you
Using our macroeconomic forecasts, coupled with our market expertise, we produce asset allocation and investment strategy analysis for long-term and tactical investors.
Optimise your portfolio
- Uncover the market implications of the macroeconomic environment by accessing our comprehensive, independent forecasts and analysis
- Refine your investment strategy based on analytical views on equities, bonds, credit, and FX
- Use databanks to better understand markets, the economic outlook and demographics of countries and cities you can invest in
Spark new ideas
- Identify key investment opportunities by accessing our high-conviction calls that find the sweet spots between tactical and strategic allocation approaches
- Join our regular webinars and talk with our investment team to spark new ideas
- Discover new opportunities by extracting our data into your own model
Communicate with stakeholders
- Use our charts and data to share stories and provide visual context for your investment choices
- Create reports informing internal stakeholders about market outlooks and investment opportunities
- Review historical data and scenarios to quantify your investment strategy
Global Asset Manager Service
A complete solution for asset managers who require convenient access to high quality, market-relevant analysis on key global markets.Find Out More
Emerging Markets Asset Manager Service
Emerging markets insight and opportunity at your fingertips.Find Out More
Global Macro Strategy Service
Global insight and opportunity at your fingertips.Find Out More
The global leader in economic and real estate forecastingFind Out More
Resources and Events
Greater downside risks are explored in our Q4 IFRS9 and CECL scenarios
Can the banking system really rescue the Chinese property sector? | Beyond the Headlines
In The Media
Strong print for the Australian labour market: what’s next?
Too soon to call an end to the house price correction
Asia’s medium term growth outlook and its implications for major cities
A health-check on China’s real estate and construction industries: Are we still on life support?
The mitigating circumstances around EM public debt threats
Sailing ahead: how cruise supply will help to sustain demand recovery
Economics for Asset Managers
Global Asset Manager
The Global Asset Manager service is designed for asset managers who require convenient access to high quality, market-relevant analysis on key global markets. Download the brochure to find out how this service can help you.
1 out of 2
“Oxford Economics is synonymous with high-quality macroeconomic research. A compelling reason for us to subscribe to the new Real Estate Economic Forecasting Service.”
2 out of 2
“The top-down approach to portfolio allocation in RE involves allocation and strategy for each asset category. The new RE Economics Service was something obvious because it can support our Research department to build different scenarios to find portfolio diversification strategies”.
Whatever your specific needs, if you would like to learn more about how our services can help you make better investment decisions faster, please fill in the form.
A member of the team will be in touch.