Make informed decisions with the help of in-depth reports and forecasts and 50 years of data. We bring you a flexible solution tailored to your business requirements, giving you the option to choose which services you want to subscribe to.
About our services for the Americas
Our services provide comprehensive analysis and forecasts by states, metropolitan areas and counties in the US, and by provinces and metropolitan areas in Canada. There is comprehensive analysis and forecasts for key economic, labour market and industry variables for major business centres in Latin America.
In-depth forecast reports and data
- Analysis of economic events, market shifts, emerging trends, policy changes and more.
- Consistent data and forecasts for total output and employment as well as for industries, population, labour force, unemployment, household incomes and spending for each location.
- Monthly forward-looking analysis and data out to 2050.
- Concise economic outlook summaries for US, Canada and Latin American countries through executive and weekly briefings.
Informed decisions and business planning
- Support your strategic decisions and business planning with in-depth insights that help you track and monitor global and local macro trends and their effect on American economies.
- Track the region’s latest travel and tourism trends and access historical and long-term data and forecasts for key industrial sectors and cities.
Software and support
- Quickly build scenarios, export data, load pre-defined scenarios, and present data as charts, heat maps and dashboards.
- We provide clients with in-house and online training and also offer regular webinars for model users.
US States and Metro Service
Forecasts, scenarios and analysis for US states, metropolitan statistical areas and counties.Find Out More
US Forecasting Service
Access to short- and long-term analysis, scenarios and forecasts for the US economy.Find Out More
Canada Provincial Territorial Model
A rigorous and comprehensive framework to develop forecasts, scenarios and impact analysis at the national, provincial and territorial levels.Find Out More
US Industry Service
Outlook for 261 detailed sectors in the NAICS classification.Find Out More
US Construction Service
A comprehensive five-year outlook for construction activity in the United States.Find Out More
Canada Macro Service
Comprehensive coverage of the Canadian economy, providing clients with all of the information they need to assess the impact of developments in the economy on their business.Find Out More
Canadian Province and Metro Service
Data and forecasts for Canadian provinces and metropolitan areas.Find Out More
Latin America Macro Service
A complete service to help you track, analyse, and react to macro events and future trends across Latin America.Find Out More
Latin American Cities and Regions Service
Forecasts for key economic, labour market and industry variables for major business centres in Latin America.Find Out More
Modelling and Scenarios
Bespoke research to help you make informed decisions.Find Out More
Monitoring and briefing
Benchmarking, tailored reports, analysis and presentations.Find Out More
Bespoke Business Forecasting
We are here to support your corporate planning and strategic decision making with customised solutions that are tailored to your requirements.Find Out More
United States 2022 Themes: A ‘MESSI’ year ahead
After experiencing one of the most severe economic shocks of the past century in 2020, the US economy vaulted into one of the most rapid recoveries in modern history in 2021. But the recovery process is far from complete, and the next stage of the recovery will be trickier to navigate.
“Oxford Economics’ data and forecasts form the backbone of our demand models. The global consistency and granular detail available in their expansive dataset allows us to focus on the variables most relevant to our business.”
Resources and Events
US Labor Market Not Cooperating with the Fed
US supply chains are mending
Drivers of consumer spending across southern US metros
FOMC Meeting: The Fed signals a pivot while remaining hawkish
All bets are off: what next for South Africa’s Ramaphosa?
Africa Watchlist 2023
Global scenarios: Risks from the housing market and high inflation
Air travel recovery – the sky’s the limit
United States recoveries in 2022 are inversely proportionate to 2020 declines
If you would like to find out more about our services, please fill in the form and let us know a bit more about you and what you’re looking for. A member of the team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
By submitting this form you agree to be contacted by Oxford Economics about its products and services. We will never share your details with third parties, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Sign up to our Resource Hub to download the latest and most popular reports.