With growing interest in the Latin American region and the numerous opportunities in its developing urban economies, Oxford Economics has developed a forecasting service designed to measure, benchmark and forecast economic performance in more than 50 key locations across the region.
Insights for Latin American cities and regions
Whether you are interested in understanding the whole Latin American region, or cities such as Buenos Aires, São Paulo or Mexico City, we provide you with the insights you need.
Data for 50 locations in eight countries, including major cities in Brazil and Mexico.
Quarterly updates to reflect the latest information and developments.
Extensive datasets for each location
Consistent annual data and forecasts for a broad range of economic indicators.
Data generally refers back to 2000, further if possible, with forecasts to 2040.
Comprehensive Latin American cities insights
The service is available for all major Latin American cities, and can be tailored to include only the cities and regions of interest.
- Web-based application and add-ins. Our Global Data Workstation is a web-based application that provides various data selection, visualisation, and personalisation features. Our Excel Data Workstation is a simple but powerful add-in for accessing our data directly within Excel.
- Advanced analytical functions. You can quickly build custom queries with complete flexibility and view the data in tables, charts, and maps.
- Better decisions, faster. Our service helps you make the best decisions about market and investment strategies.
- Confidence. Our forecasts are derived from a consistent set of global economic, industry, and city models and will help you move forward confidently.
- Excellent customer service. We offer our clients comprehensive customer support with full access to our experienced economists and IT support team.
Indicators included and geographic coverage
The service covers more than 50 locations across Latin America, including Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, Santiago, Bogotá DC, Greater Mexico City, Lima, San Juan and Caracas.
The service includes coverage of the following series:
- GDP by sector
- Employment by sector
- Household income and spending
Please fill out the form below to request more information about the service and its coverage.
Latin American Cities and Regions
With growing interest in the Latin American region and numerous opportunities in its developing urban economies, Oxford Economics has developed a forecasting service designed to measure, benchmark and forecast economic performance in key locations across the region.
Resources and events
Remittances cushioned Covid hit and boosted recovery for Latin America
Five themes that will shape Latin America’s outlook in 2022
Institutional erosion a hidden risk in event of QE tapering
Recovery Tracker falls after setbacks in Brazil and Chile
Air travel recovery to resume in 2022 post-Omicron
UK Outlook: How many times will the MPC hike in 2022?
Has Asia’s inflation peaked?
The transformation of Japan from a goods to capital exporter
Key themes for Latin America in 2022: stagflation risk will test central banks
Global Cities Service
Make decisions about market and investment strategies with historical data and forecasts for 900 of the world’s most important cities.Find Out More
Global City Travel
Detailed and comparable inbound and outbound travel intelligence for 300+ cities globally.Find Out More
Real Estate Forecasts and Scenarios
Track, analyse, and react to macro events and future trends for the European region.Find Out More
Request a Free Trial
Complete the form below and we will contact you to set up your free trial. Please note that trials are only available for qualified users.
We are committed to protecting your right to privacy and ensuring the privacy and security of your personal information. We will not share your personal information with other individuals or organisations without your permission.
Sign up to our Resource Hub to download the latest and most popular reports.