Latin American Cities & Regions Service Brochure
Oxford Economics’ Latin American Cities and Regions Service provides historical data and forecasts for major cities and regions across Latin America. Updated each quarter, the service covers a broad range of economic and demographic indicators for each location. Clients are fully supported by our team of city specialists.
- Broad city and regional coverage. The service covers 48 locations across eight countries, including major business centres. A broad range of indicators.
- Annual data and forecasts to 2040 are provided for a broad range of indicators, including GDP and employment by sector, population, unemployment, household disposable income, consumer spending and retail sales.
- User-friendly delivery. Our online databank allows users to access the data and forecasts quickly and efficiently. The system supports custom queries and delivers the results via spreadsheets, charts, tables, and maps
- Regular updates. To ensure you have the latest information, we update our forecasts and data every quarter.
- Economist support. Our team of city specialists is available to answer any questions about our data and forecasts.
You may be interested in
Latin American Cities and Regions Service
Forecasts for key economic, labour market and industry variables for major business centres in Latin America.Find Out More
Mexico Forecasting Service
Access to short- and long-term analysis, scenarios, and forecasts for the Mexican economy.Find Out More
Latin America Macro Service
A complete service to help you track, analyse, and react to macro events and future trends across Latin America.Find Out More