Our Asian Cities and Regional Forecasts service provides you with data and long-term forecasts for more than 400 locations across Asia-Pacific, including all major cities, with comprehensive coverage of all parts of the region.
In-depth insights into cities and regions
Whether you are interested in understanding sub-national growth patterns across Asia Pacific, or just specific cities in a particular country, we provide you with the insights you need.
Detailed geographic coverage
Data, forecasts and analysis for more than 400 cities and regions
Extensive dataset for each location
Broad range of economic, labour market, demographic, income and consumer spending indicators
Regular updates and long-term forecasts
The data, which goes back at least 20 years, and out to 2040, is updated four times a year
Data delivery is via API, data feed, spreadsheets, charts, tables, dashboards and maps
Comparable data for all locations
Consistent definitions allow comparisons to be drawn between locations in different countries
- Web-based application and add-ins. Our Global Data Workstation is a web-based application that provides various data selection, visualisation, and personalisation features. Our Excel Data Workstation is a simple but powerful add-in for accessing our data directly within Excel.
- Advanced analytical functions. Quickly build custom queries with complete flexibility and view the data in tables, charts, and maps.
- Analysis. Forecasts are accompanied by summary reports highlighting key messages.
- Better decisions, faster. Our forecasts are regularly updated and will allow you to make the best decisions.
- Confidence. Our analysis and forecasts are derived from a consistent set of global economic, industry and city models and will help you to move forward with confidence.
- Excellent customer service. We offer our clients comprehensive customer support with full access to our experienced economists and IT support team.
Indicators and geographic coverage
Indicators provided include:-
- GDP by sector
- Employment by sector
- Population by age cohort
- Income indicators
- Consumer spending by product/service
Our Asian Cities and Regions Service covers more than 400 locations, including all major cities. Please fill out the form below to request more information about our coverage.
Asian Cities and Regional Forecasts
Our newly enhanced Asia Cities and Regions Service provides regularly updated data and long-term forecasts for more than 400 locations across Asia-Pacific, including all major cities, with comprehensive coverage of all parts of the region.
“Oxford Economics’ data and forecasts form the backbone of our demand models. The global consistency and granular detail available in their expansive dataset allows us to focus on the variables most relevant to our business.”
Resources and events
We forecast further recovery for APAC cities in 2022, but clearly with some big risks
Will any cities challenge the traditional business capitals by 2040?
Global urbanisation continues, led by rapid growth in African cities
Asia exports look to improve in 2022
Air travel recovery to resume in 2022 post-Omicron
UK Outlook: How many times will the MPC hike in 2022?
Has Asia’s inflation peaked?
The transformation of Japan from a goods to capital exporter
Key themes for cities in 2022
Request a Free Trial
Complete the form below and we will contact you to set up your free trial. Please note that trials are only available for qualified users.
We are committed to protecting your right to privacy and ensuring the privacy and security of your personal information. We will not share your personal information with other individuals or organisations without your permission.
Download the brochure for the Asian Cities and Regional ForecastsFind out more
China Cities and Regional Forecasts
Quarterly updated data and forecasts for 286 cities and 30 provinces across China.Find Out More
Global Cities Service
Make decisions about market and investment strategies with historical data and forecasts for 900 of the world’s most important cities.Find Out More
European Cities and Regions Service
Regularly updated data and forecasts for 2,000 locations across Europe.Find Out More
US States and Metro Service
Forecasts, scenarios and analysis for US states, metropolitan statistical areas and counties.Find Out More
Sign up to our Resource Hub to download the latest and most popular reports.