We have the largest macro research team covering Africa from the continent, bringing together a global perspective and local insights to address the most pressing issues for today and tomorrow.
Who we help
We provide access to unrivalled economic, city, tourism and industry forecasts as well as political views to help you track key events and the implications there-off.
- Monitor dynamic macro environments and drivers that could affect portfolio performance
- Identify opportunities and risk over short ,middle and long-term horizons
- Measure volatility to balance risk and returns
- Identify business opportunities and estimate market potentials
- Monitor the operational and risk environments in Africa
- Easily compare countries to identify the next growth area
- Inform economic, political and trade policy decisions
- Monitor socio-economic and political developments across the continent
- Identify economic opportunities and risks
Africa Risk Reward Index 2023
Oxford Economics Africa and Control Risks are pleased to launch the eighth edition of the Africa Risk-Reward Index. The index illustrates the evolution of the investment landscape in major African markets and provides a grounded, longer-term outlook of key trends shaping investment in these economies.
African and Middle Eastern Cities Forecasts
Comprehensive data and forecasts for major cities in Africa and the Middle East.Find Out More
Africa Forecasting Service
Comprehensive analysis of immediate and long-term economic and political prospects to inform investment strategies, expansion and African operations through forecasts and commentary by country, industry, and city.Find Out More
Resources and Events
Africa Watchlist 2024: Devaluations, coups, and green hydrogen
Capital catalysts – Funding development when budgets are tight in Africa
In The Media
Business Day TV: Kenya’s price pressures
Tobacco Track & Trace Systems Across Africa
Key themes for 2024 – another year of price weakness
Why tourism will continue to grow in 2024: key themes to watch in the year ahead
Five key themes that will affect industry in 2024 — and beyond
Global scenarios – Middle East escalation
Africa risks squandering its critical mineral opportunity
If you would like to find out more about our services, please fill in the form and let us know a bit more about you and what you’re looking for. A member of the team will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
By submitting this form you agree to be contacted by Oxford Economics about its products and services. We will never share your details with third parties, and you can unsubscribe at any time.