Globally consistent dataset of construction indicators (total spending and gross value added) across 77 countries and three segments (residential building, non-residential building and civil engineering). A baseline forecast is included through 2050, and we also provide a 5-year forward view under alternative macroeconomic scenarios.
Global Construction Service
Designed for business leaders, policy makers, market intelligence executives and other professionals who need to understand and shape the future of the global construction and engineering industry.
About the Global Construction Service
Oxford Economics’ Global Construction Service is aimed at business leaders, policy makers and other professionals who need to understand and shape the future of the global construction and engineering industry, as well as market intelligence executives who rely on trusted analysis to inform their business strategies. The service includes a globally consistent dataset of construction spending across 77 countries, with forecasts extending to 2050.
- Identify growth opportunities. Understand which markets and segments are expanding fastest and why.
- Benchmarking. Compare national market trends to your own company's performance.
- Future proof your strategy. You can rely on Oxford Economics' forecasts to help you inform your strategies and protect the future of your business.
What the service includes
Our web-based databank allows users to quickly build custom queries and view data in tables, dashboards, charts, or maps with full export as an image or to Excel.
The forecasts are updated once a quarter, drawing on our baseline macroeconomic forecasts for the US and global economies, and our global industry forecasts.
Detailed country-specific analysis of the ten-year construction outlook across the 50 largest markets globally.
Updates on the changing macroeconomic and sector-specific factors affecting the 2-5 year construction outlook across major markets around the world.
Forecasts are derived from our renowned global economic and industry models, which ensures that the market outlook is consistent with our latest economic forecasts.
Oxford Economics’ team of sector specialists are available to answer questions about our forecasts and analysis, and to provide analysis via regular meetings and webinars.
Industry subscription services
- Global Industry Model An integrated model covering 100 sectors across 74 countries and the Eurozone ...more
- Global Industry Databank Consistent data, forecasts, and scenarios on over 100 sectors across 74 countries, the Eurozone, and 15 trading blocs ...more
- Global Industry Forecasts Quarterly reports providing in-depth analysis, forecasts and scenarios on twelve key industries ...more
- Commodity Price Forecasts Monthly reports on commodity price trends and forecasts ...more
- Asia Construction Forecast Service Forecasts and analysis for 12 key markets ...more
- Country and city tourism Intro ...more
CUSTOM INDUSTRY RESEARCH
To find out how we can adapt our industry modelling, forecasts, monitoring, or scenarios to meet the needs of your organisation or sector, please contact your nearest Oxford Economics office.
Request a free trial
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch.