Global Construction Service Brochure
Our service provides regular reports that outline the key drivers of construction, and includes historical data as well as forecasts for a range of building activity indicators. The service comprises of a PowerBI dashboard, databank and Research Briefings which enable accurate comparisons of construction sector outputs across 34 countries enabling effective strategic decisions and forward planning.
- Bespoke methodology – combines project information with expertise in project life cycles and quantitative modelling of activity.
- Advanced analytical tools – dissects trends at the global, national and sub-sector level in a fully customisable data environment.
- Consistent macro view – incorporates our broader macroeconomic view through our fully integrated system of quantitative models.
- Access to team of sector experts – leverages over 30 years of experience covering the sector, as a fully independent research organisation.
- Dissect the noise of project and funding announcements to identify the impact on actual construction activity.
- Identify key growth opportunities and benchmark across different sectors and countries.
- Provide outlook accounts for demographic and economic constraints on the construction sector.
- Ensure independent and experienced view of activity across sectors and countries.
You may be interested in
Asia Construction Service
Detailed overviews of historical trends and future prospects for building activity across 12 key Asian countries and New Zealand.Find Out More
Global Industry Model
An integrated model covering 100 sectors across 77 countries and the Eurozone.Find Out More
Global Construction Service
Understand and shape the future of the global construction and engineering industry.Find Out More
US Construction Service
A comprehensive five-year outlook for construction activity in the United States.Find Out More
US Industry Service
Outlook for 261 detailed sectors in the NAICS classification.Find Out More
Global Trade Flows
A comprehensive source of forecasts for world trade.Find Out More
Global Industry Service
Gain insights into the impact of economic developments on industrial sectors.Find Out More
Commodity Price Forecasts
Monthly reports on commodity price trends and forecasts, as well as weekly briefings on the latest price action.Find Out More