Monitor macro events and their potential impact
Commodity Price Forecasts
Monthly reports on commodity price trends and forecasts
Our commodity value reports, in which we analyse a range of quarterly and annual trends, are consistent with our prospects for the global economy and are derived from our advanced Global Economic Model. Access to our Commodity Price Databank and to an archive of reports going back to 2000 are included in the service, which includes forecasts for energy, food, base metals, precious metals, and other industrial inputs.
What the Service Includes
- In-depth analysis of current and future trends in disaggregated oil and non-oil commodity markets, including a wide array of soft and hard commodities, from base metals and energy to food and beverages.
- Two-year commodity price projections by quarter in line with our overall global economic forecast assumptions. Our team of experienced economists uses our rigorous global forecasting system to produce our commodity projections.
- Five-year historical commodity price data organised by quarter and year. The service includes an archive of Commodity Price Forecasts going back to 2000.
Forecast data and support
- Extensive use of valuable charts and statistical tables. Covering a wide range of commodity market data and forecasts.
- Economist support. We provide full client support to answer questions about our data or forecasts.
Our latest forecasts, in dollars and euros, for key commodities - Oil markets: Brent crude, world supply and demand for oil (mtoe and b/d) stockbuilding and bunker demand - Base metal prices: aluminium, copper, nickel, tin, zinc, iron ore, steel, HRC & plate (US, EU, China) and lead - Other commodity prices: food, beverages, agricultural, raw materials metals and fertiliser
The latest price statistics for a wide range of markets - Oil: WTI, Brent, Dubai, Urals - Oil products: diesel, gas, gas oil, residual oil, residual fuel oil, jet kerosene, benzene, gasolene - Other energy: coal, natural gas - Base metals: aluminium, copper, nickel, tin, zinc, lead - HRC steel: Europe, Asia, North America - Precious metals: palladium, platinum, gold, silver
The service includes access to Oxford Economics' Commodities Databank.
Request a free trial
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch.