Asian Cities and Regional Forecasts
Regularly updated forecasts for 42 important locations across Asia Pacific
Home to many of the fastest-growing cities in the world, Asia Pacific is also one of the trickiest to find reliable data and forecasts for, at a city or regional level.
Asian Cities and Regions provides long-term annual forecasts for key economic, labour market, and industry variables for 47 cities or city regions.
What the service includes
- Forecasts for 47 cities and sub regions in Asia Pacific. The service provides rigorous data and forecasts to 2035 for locations chosen because of the level of their investment and trade opportunities.
- Deep analysis by location. Consistent annual data and forecasts for total output and employment, as well as for sectors, population, labour force, unemployment, household income, and spending for each location, subject to data availability.
- Regular updates. To ensure you have the latest information for these dynamic and rapidly changing markets, we update our forecasts on an quarterly basis.
Software and support
- Methodology reports. Explains data sources, urban definitions, forecast methods, and approaches to estimate and fill missing data, as well as to outline the linkages to the Oxford Economics Global Economic Model.
- Advanced analytical functions. Our web-based databank allows users to quickly build custom queries with complete flexibility and view the data in tables, charts, and maps. Numbers may be represented as absolutes, percentages, and even differences between time periods. All data are annotated by source, date of update, and analyst. Searches can be saved for later reference and downloaded to Excel.
- Economist support. We provide full client support to answer questions about our data or forecasts.