At a time of rapid global change, understanding labour market dynamics and the supply and demand for skills is vital for businesses and governments alike. Whether it is analysis of the effect of regulatory changes on businesses or assessing the supply of essential skills, our team of economists has many years of experience in developing labour market insights for corporate and government decision makers. Our tools include the Oxford Economics’ Global Economic Model as well as econometric evaluation techniques and forecasting models.
Our labour market analysis capabilities include:
- Strategic business workforce planning in times of market transformation.
- Evaluating policy and regulatory changes affecting employment, wages and skills.
- Gauging the state of the labour market for different skills across various geographies.
- Assessing country, sub-regional and city labour market conditions and skill requirements.
- Forecasting the evolving skills needs of sectors of the economy.
- Market-sizing of education and training markets across the globe.
Examples of our work