Data, forecasts & written analysis for over 200 economies
World leading economic insight and analysis for real estate decision-making
As the world’s only globally consistent source of macroeconomic, industry, city & regional and tourism economic forecasting, Oxford Economics is the leading provider of economic solutions to the real estate sector worldwide.
With unrivalled data and modelling capabilities, and the support of 250 economists, we offer our real estate clients in-depth forecasts and incisive economic analysis to support effective strategy and decision-making.
Oxford works with sovereign wealth funds, real estate investors, developers, pension funds, private equity, REIT's, advisory firms and lenders to help them understand the economic opportunities and challenges in their chosen markets.
Why REAL ESTATE FIRMS USE Oxford Economics
- Employment forecasts and future demand for office, retail, multi-family, hotel and industrial space
- Analyse political or regulatory changes at a country and city level
- Understand how changing technology impacts the future of cities
- Recognising the impact from domestic and international tourism
- Shifting demographics in developed and developing cities
- One stop shop for national, industry, city and tourism forecasts
- Consistent methodology with comparable locations for easy peer to peer analysis
- Driving real estate models
- Economic impact and consultancy
- Online databank with advanced analytical outputs
- Sophisticated delivery options including API access
HOW WE SUPPORT OUR REAL ESTATE CUSTOMERS
Data, forecasts & written anaylsis for over 7,000 cites & regions worldwide
Forecasting rents, capital values, vacancy rates, yields, 5yr & 10yr IRR's, for all major markets
Data, forecasts & written analysis for up to 254 industry sectors.
EXAMPLE REAL ESTATE CLIENTS
"Oxford Economics’ econometric models has provided a robust forecasting backbone and innovative approach to forecasting the commercial real estate sector." JLL
“The scope of data availability and ease of access, coupled with an expert team on hand to reference, means Oxford Economics is one of our trusted economic experts.“ AEW Europe
“Oxford Economics’ data and forecasts form the backbone of our demand models. The global consistency and granular detail available in their expansive dataset allows us to focus on the variables most relevant to our business”. Prologis
Oxford Economics is the great one-stop shop when applying economic intelligence to day-to-day business activities. The most valuable part of their service for me, is access to their team of specialists on demand.” Nuveen Real Estate