Answers for the most common questions about Oxford Economics' services and software
Welcome to Oxford Economics’ help and support section. Here you will find quick links to resources that will help you use our services and software platforms.
- How do I access my subscription?
- I forgot my password, how can I reset it?
- Where can I find a list of your webinars and events?
- How do I subscribe? Can I get a free trial?
- How can I add users and reallocate user access within my organisation?
- Is training available for using the model and other Oxford Economics software?
- Who should I contact about an invoice?
- What software is available to me and where can I find download links?
- How can I report a technical issue or IT-related question?
- Does Oxford Economics have an API?
- How can I keep on top of latest software developments and version releases?
- I have seen an Oxford Economics paper in the media, where can I download a copy?
- How can I join your press list or request an interview?
- I would like to talk to someone about licensing Oxford Economics data for use in a service or public website. Who should I talk with?
- Does Oxford Economics have a mobile app?
As a client, you are able to contact our economists directly to ask questions about our forecasts and analysis for countries, industries, and cities.