Excel Data Workstation
Create templates to analyse and update data and view analysis within Excel
The Excel Data Workstation is a simple but powerful add-in for accessing data from Oxford Economics directly within Excel.
The tool forms a direct link from both our Global Data Workstation, which houses databanks that provide economic data on 200+ countries, 100+ industries, and 7,000 cities, and the Global Model Workstation, an application for analysing user-driven forecasts and scenarios generated in the Global Economic Model.
- Import data sets from your databanks or from local Model files to the same worksheet and save them for later reference, or select data directly within Excel.
- Create worksheets that are consistent with your own workflow, taking advantage of Excel’s advanced charting and graphing functionality.
- View multiple data sources side-by-side, and automate feeds directly to Excel.
- Access research reports within the plugin.
- With a link to source data products, spreadsheets can be refreshed when the source databanks are updated by our economists.