The Excel Data Workstation is a simple but powerful add-in for accessing data from Oxford Economics directly within Excel.
The tool forms a direct link from both our Global Data Workstation, which houses databanks that provide economic data on 200+ countries, 100+ industries, and 4,000 cities, and the Global Model Workstation, an application for analysing user-driven forecasts and scenarios generated in the Global Economic Model.
- Import data sets from your databanks or from local Model files to the same worksheet and save them for later reference, or select data directly within Excel.
- Create worksheets that are consistent with your own workflow, taking advantage of Excel’s advanced charting and graphing functionality.
- View multiple data sources side-by-side, and automate feeds directly to Excel.
- Access research reports within the plugin.
- With a link to source data products, spreadsheets can be refreshed when the source databanks are updated by our economists.
Excel Data Workstation
Create templates to analyse and update data and view analysis within Excel