Salary: US$110K-US$150K/per annum
Are you a seasoned marketing leader seeking a dynamic opportunity to drive growth and innovation in a rapidly expanding company? Join us as the Americas Marketing Manager and take charge of shaping and executing the go-to-market strategy for our Americas region. This role offers a unique chance to propel the growth of both our business and our Americas marketing team.
Reporting directly to the Global Program Marketing Manager, you will spearhead the development and implementation of strategic marketing initiatives tailored specifically for the Americas market. Your leadership will be instrumental in driving engagement and conversion throughout the entire marketing funnel, from initial outreach to lead nurturing, across various communication channels.
In addition to crafting compelling programs to attract and engage our target audience, you will play a pivotal role in aligning regional marketing efforts with global priorities. With one direct report under your guidance, you will maintain consistency and coherence across all regional campaigns, ensuring seamless coordination between sales and marketing activities.
As a seasoned professional, you will bring a wealth of experience and a strategic mindset to the table. Your vision and expertise will be instrumental in driving our company’s expansion in the Americas. If you’re ready to make a significant impact and thrive in a fast-paced, growth-oriented environment, join us on this exciting journey.
Key Responsibilities and Activities:
- Develop robust strategic regional marketing plans, driven by insight from the portfolio marketing and business development teams.
- Continually develop strategies in line with changing customer behaviour
- Demonstrate a high level of expertise in segmentation techniques, and customer lifecycle planning.
- Advocate for the defined marketing vision, and support in the delivery of our strategic priorities
- Work closely with the Marketing Operations Manager to ensure the effective use of CRM, customer data, list management, campaign metrics and performance analytics.
- Inspire, persuade, and influence discussions of regionally tailored marketing strategy and best practice.
- Analyse BD and client feedback, trends, and marketing best practices to build and regularly communicate improvements on existing strategies.
- Ensure evaluation systems are in place related to business goals and objectives with established reporting governance.
- Identify, manage and develop relationships with external resources.
- Drive the regionalisation of strategic global marketing campaign and priorities.
- Develop global marketing campaign plans and lead the global execution, for assigned global marketing programs or product launches.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, with a focus on marketing, communications or similar.
- At least 5 years of marketing experience, preferably B2B.
- Team management experience.
- Experience using a Marketing Automation Platform, preferably Pardot.
- Experience with database manipulation and list management.
- Understands complex organizational structures and dynamics.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Detailed oriented and efficient.
- Strong organisation and project management skills.
- Up to speed with current online marketing techniques and best practices across all aspects of the promotional mix.
- Highly organized, methodical, and process-driven, demonstrating a drive to improve internal processes whenever possible.
- Strong stakeholder management skills, acting as an ombudsman for questions on campaign priorities, responsibilities, resources, and timing with key stakeholders across the region.
- Achieving agreed outputs, deadlines and KPIs.
- Experience using design tools such as canva.
About Oxford Economics
Oxford Economics was founded in 1981 as a commercial venture with Oxford University’s business college to provide economic forecasting and modelling to UK companies and financial institutions expanding abroad. Since then, we have become one of the world’s foremost independent global advisory firms, providing reports, forecasts and analytical tools on more than 200 countries, 250 industrial sectors, and 7,000 cities and regions. Our best-of-class global economic and industry models and analytical tools give us an unparalleled ability to forecast external market trends and assess their economic, social and business impact.
Headquartered in Oxford, England, with regional centres in London, New York, and Singapore, Oxford Economics has offices across the globe in Belfast, Boston, Cape Town, Chicago, Dubai, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Houston, Johannesburg, Los Angeles, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Paris, Philadelphia, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto. We employ 500 full-time staff, including more than 300 professional economists, industry experts and business editors—one of the largest teams of macroeconomists and thought leadership specialists. Our global team is highly skilled in a full range of research techniques and thought leadership capabilities, from econometric modelling, scenario framing, and economic impact analysis to market surveys, case studies, expert panels, and web analytics.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Oxford Economics family.
Oxford Economics is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by governmental or local laws.Apply now