with Nicholas Fearnley
February 22, 2024
European construction activity remained resilient over 2023 despite the headwinds created by higher financing costs, input cost inflation and labour shortages. We generally expect this resilience to continue into 2024, although the outlook varies by country and sector. In this webinar Dr Nicholas Fearnley will discuss the outlook and key risks for construction activity in Europe, and answer the following questions:
• How does the outlook vary across sectors and countries?
• How do delays to NGEU funding affect the outlook?
• When will the renovation wave take off?
• What is the outlook for material construction costs?
• What are the risks and implications of higher interest rates and construction costs?