Oxford Economics worked with IBM’s Institute for Business Value to investigate the current state and future plans for multicloud management. In mid-2018, we surveyed 2,000 executives in 19 industries headquartered in 20 countries: 13% CEOs or Head of Strategy, while 30% held the title of CIO, CTO, Head of IT or Head of Technology.
We asked such questions as
- Which benefits will your organization pursue by actively managing your multicloud environment?
- How does your organization’s planned multicloud management approach compare to that of multicloud ""maestros""?
- Which of your business processes are behind? Is your organization using key technical building blocks?
- What is your action plan for orchestrating a multicloud infrastructure?
- What steps should your organization take to mitigate barriers and accelerate your multicloud management success?
- Are there any lessons learned based on how your organization has actively managed (or not managed) multiple clouds to date?
- What is the opportunity cost if you don’t coordinate your organization’s forays into multiple clouds?
Read the full report
View the infographic
Our Thought Leadership team produces original, evidence-based research made accessible to decision-makers and opinion leaders. Principals for this project included:
Oxford Economics’ team is expert at applying advanced economic tools that provide valuable insights into today’s most pressing business, financial, and policy issues.
To find out more about our capabilities, contact:
020 3910 8000
+1 (646) 503 3052
+852 3974 8841
From opportunity to impact – Assessing the economic, societal, and cultural benefits of YouTube in Sweden
This study assesses YouTube's contribution to GDP and employment in Sweden, and its broader impact on society and culture.Find Out More
Från möjlighet till påverkan – Utvärdering av de ekonomiska, sociala och kulturella fördelarna med YouTube i Sverige
Denna studie utvärderar YouTubes påverkan på Sveriges BNP och sysselsättningsgrad samt samhället och kulturen.Find Out More
The economic importance of motorcycles to Europe – technical report
Motorcycle-related activity supports €21.4 billion of output (GDP) across Europe a year, sustains 389,000 jobs, and generates €16.6 billion of tax revenues, according to research by Oxford Economics.Find Out More