The City of Sydney required an advisor with the capability to develop a high-impact, user-focused report to:
- Inform businesses and policy-makers of the current business environment and future challenges and opportunities
- Help businesses and policy-makers to make informed decisions.
The report had to be engaging and highly visual, containing a range of different devices to communicate economic insights to a range of readers.
Oxford Economics Australia developed a rich and compelling report to engage and inform local businesses and policy makers on the business environment and findings of the 2022 Business Needs Survey. This involved:
- Developing evidence-based insights from the 2022 Business Needs Survey data,
- Synthesiing those insights into compelling and easily understandable commentary with high-impact visualisations, and
- Brining a team with the capability and experience to deliver the project efficiently, on time and with ease of implementation for the City.
The report is available at https://www.cityofsydney.nsw.gov.au/surveys-case-studies-reports/business-needs-survey-2022.
Our client at the City of Sydney spoke highly of our collaboration: “The quality of work has been very high throughout. The meeting preparations and presentations were well thought through in order to maximise value. The final report is as requested; easy to read, evidence-based and a concise snapshot of the current economic climate as well as thorough examination of the survey data.”
Complete this form and we will contact you to set up your free trial. Please note that trials are only available for qualified users.
We are committed to protecting your right to privacy and ensuring the privacy and security of your personal information. We will not share your personal information with other individuals or organisations without your permission.