Global Macro Strategy Service Brochure
Our investment strategy team combines Oxford Economics’ macroeconomic forecasts with their own market expertise to produce asset allocation and investment strategy analysis for multiple asset classes for long-term and tactical investors.
- The data and analytical capabilities of our Global Economic Model, which provides a rigorous and consistent structure for forecasting and scenario analysis.
- The unmatched expertise of our team of 200 full-time economists, who monitor and analyse macroeconomic data, events, emerging trends, and policy changes for over 200 countries and regions.
- Our focus on deep, quantitative analysis using metrics such as fundamental valuation models, long-horizon expected returns and a wide variety of bespoke analytics for thematic research.
- Monthly reviews of our asset allocation views looking ahead 12 months. Published in four separate reports for cross-asset strategy, equity strategy, fixed income strategy, and FX strategy.
- Regular in-depth analysis of a single current issue that is relevant for investors, and provides high-conviction tactical views, both directional and relative value.
- Regular events and webinars to review our views and discuss forecasts and drivers.
- Contact our strategy team directly to discuss our analysis.