Symphony: Data Intelligence Platform Brochure
Symphony is a comprehensive business analytics platform for the travel and tourism sector, integrating Tourism Economics’ extensive global databanks, your own data, and third-party data sources. With Symphony you can integrate efficient data processing, harmonised reporting and informed decision-making into your business processes in order to retrieve unparalleled insight s for strategic decision-making.
- Broad data integration possibilities. Symphony is designed to integrate data from various sources. Combine your data from Oxford Economics and Tourism Economics with publicly available data, your own data and third-party data in order to create a one stop reporting solution.
- Travel and tourism indicators. Tourism Economics country, city and air passenger forecasts allows you to understand visits, nights and spending for your destinations. Include splits by international vs domestic, leisure vs business and individual vs group travel.
- Economic indicators. Oxford Economics macroeconomic forecasts provide a robust analysis of the economy, allowing you to understand GDP, exchange rates, consumer spending, demographics and much more.
- Advanced analytical functions. Our web-based platform allows users to interact and report on data from multiple sources.
- First class service. We offer a range of flexible options to support our clients and answer questions about our data or forecasts.
You may be interested in
No Posts Added