Real Estate Economics Brochure
Oxford Economics Real Estate Economics Service helps companies understand the implications of macroeconomic, geopolitical, financial and climate developments on private and public real estate performance. The first globally consistent and independent set of real estate forecasts, the service offers regular analysis and commentary from our highly experienced team of real estate economists
- National real estate forecasts covering 32 countries worldwide.
- Forecasts out to 2050, which are consistent with Oxford’s macroeconomic outlook.
- Scenarios based off Oxford’s Global Scenario Service providing a five-year outlook.
- Comprehensive chartbooks providing detailed analysis on important supply and demand side factors, including economic, financial, capital markets & climate change.
- Written reports on select country-level property markets.
- Regular high level commentary, including thematic pieces and data insights.
- Access to an industry leading team of real estate economists, located globally.
- Real Estate focused webinars and events.
You may be interested in
No Posts Added