African and Middle Eastern Cities Forecasts Brochure
The Africa & Middle East Forecasting Service provides a comprehensive analysis of immediate and long-term economic prospects to inform investment strategies, expansion plans, and operations in the region. From macro-economics down to local area analysis, the service provides historic data, forecasts and commentary by country, industry sector and city. The service will free up your time spent on market analysis and help you make informed decisions.
- Country Reports. Regular reports on 69 Africa and Middle East countries highlighting significant economic, political and financial market developments.
- Regular Commentary. Daily publications providing unique insights into developments affecting exchange rates, foreign exchange and fixed income instruments and currency risk.
- Political Landscape. Detailed analysis on political events as they occur.
- City Forecasts. Forecasts for 133 African & Middle Eastern cities for GDP and employment, population, household income, consumer spending, and retail sales for cities.
- Travel and Tourism Forecasts. Track and understand the impact of tourism on Africa including: passenger flows, number of overnight stays and tourism spend for 47 African & Middle Eastern countries and 27 major cities.
- Industry Forecasts. Quarterly reports providing in-depth analysis, forecasts and scenarios on 12 key industries, covering 17 African & Middle Eastern countries.
- Economic Databank. Access to our macro-economic, industry, city and travel historic data and forecasts through a single online platform.
You may be interested in
African and Middle Eastern Cities Forecasts
Comprehensive data and forecasts for major cities in Africa and the Middle East.Find Out More
Africa Forecasting Service
Comprehensive analysis of immediate and long-term economic and political prospects to inform investment strategies, expansion and African operations through forecasts and commentary by country, industry, and city.Find Out More
MENA Forecasting Service
Monitor the implications of economic and market developments in the MENA region.Find Out More
Global Cities Service
Make decisions about market and investment strategies with historical data and forecasts for 900 of the world’s most important cities.Find Out More