We are pleased to announce the introduction of the Global Economic Model Online. The cloud-based solution shares the same core features as Oxford Economics’ market-leading desktop software but with the additional advantages of flexible, remote and secure working offered by cloud computing.The Global Economic Model Online makes it easy to:
- Change assumptions to produce new forecasts or economic scenarios.
- Produce tables and dashboards for key indicators.
- Download data to spreadsheets using an Excel plugin.
- Import your existing scenarios to the Global Economic Model Online.
- Fully integrated global economic model – Individual country models are fully linked through global assumptions about trade volume and prices, competitiveness, capital flows, interest and exchange rates, and commodity prices.
- Comprehensive country coverage – 80 countries are examined in detail, plus the Eurozone. The rest of the world economy is covered in six trading blocs.
- Monthly updates – Each month clients receive all the latest economic data and our baseline forecast.
- 5-,10-, 25-year baseline projections – You can choose to receive medium or long-term forecasts.
- Comprehensive training and support – We provide in-house training and offer regular seminars for model users.
Click here to find out more
You may be interested in
Anchors away – RBA change course and raise rates
The RBA has opted to raise the cash rate target to 0.35%. For some time, the RBA identified faster wage growth as its trigger for raising rates. Official data sources have provided no new information on this front over the past month. But the board has put their faith in information from the RBA business liaison program that wage growth is picking up.Find Out More
Introducing our new US Real Estate Economics Service
The new US Real Estate Economics Service helps companies understand the implications of macroeconomic, geopolitical, financial and climate change on private and public real estate performance in the US. The first globally consistent and independent set of real estate forecasts, the service offers regular analysis and commentary from our highly experienced team of real estate economists.Find Out More
Announcing the launch of our new website
We are pleased to announce the launch of our new My Oxford research portal. This will represent a major improvement for clients in the way that they access and interact with our research.Find Out More