We are pleased to announce the introduction of the Global Economic Model Online. The cloud-based solution shares the same core features as Oxford Economics’ market-leading desktop software but with the additional advantages of flexible, remote and secure working offered by cloud computing.The Global Economic Model Online makes it easy to:
- Change assumptions to produce new forecasts or economic scenarios.
- Produce tables and dashboards for key indicators.
- Download data to spreadsheets using an Excel plugin.
- Import your existing scenarios to the Global Economic Model Online.
- Fully integrated global economic model – Individual country models are fully linked through global assumptions about trade volume and prices, competitiveness, capital flows, interest and exchange rates, and commodity prices.
- Comprehensive country coverage – 80 countries are examined in detail, plus the Eurozone. The rest of the world economy is covered in six trading blocs.
- Monthly updates – Each month clients receive all the latest economic data and our baseline forecast.
- 5-,10-, 25-year baseline projections – You can choose to receive medium or long-term forecasts.
- Comprehensive training and support – We provide in-house training and offer regular seminars for model users.
Click here to find out more
You may be interested in
Australia: RBA hike by another 25 bps as the fight against inflation continues
The RBA has raised its cash rate target by a further 25 basis points, taking it to 4.1%. Although inflation has peaked, the RBA board is still clearly uncomfortable with its brisk pace.Find Out More
BIS Oxford Economics to be rebranded as Oxford Economics Australia
Over the past six years we've maintained the unique modelling and analysis that clients and the media have come to rely on from BIS Shrapnel while incorporating Oxford Economics' rigorous global modelling and analytical framework to complement it," said David Walker, Director, Oxford Economics Australia.Find Out More
Introducing our renovated African Forecasting Service
From economy to politics, investment to operation, fuel your business growth by leveraging our complete Africa solutions.Find Out More