Our UK Region and LAD Forecasts Service provides access to detailed data and forecasts for each UK region and local authority district. The databank is accompanied by written analysis and support from our team of regional experts.
In-depth UK economic insights
Data and forecasts updated quarterly for UK’s regions and local authority districts, covering key macroeconomic, labour market and sector-specific variables.
Extensive datasets for each location
Consistent data for indicators such as GVA and employment by sector, population, incomes and spending, and house prices
Forecasts to 2040
Historical data back to 1980 for all UK regions and forecasts out to 2040
All regional data, forecasts and analysis are updated on a quarterly basis
Data delivery is via API, data feed, spreadsheets, charts, tables, dashboards and maps
Comparable economic insights across all UK regions
Our dashboard visualises the forecasts for the 12 UK regions and allows a ranking and comparison between them.
- Web-based application and add-ins. Our Global Data Workstation is a web-based application that provides a variety of data selection, visualisations, and personalisation features. Our Excel Data Workstation is a simple but powerful add-in for accessing our data directly within Excel.
- Advanced analytical functions. Quickly build custom queries with complete flexibility and view the data in tables, charts, and maps.
Benefits of our service
- Better decisions, faster. Our service helps you to make the best decisions about market and investment strategies.
- Our forecasts are derived from a consistent set of global economic, industry and city models and will help you to move forward with confidence.
- Excellent customer service. We offer our clients comprehensive customer support with full access to our experienced economists and IT support team.
Regions and indicators covered
Data and forecasts are provided for all UK regions and local authority districts. For each location, a broad range of indicators is available, including GVA and employment by sector, population, labour supply and unemployment, incomes, spending and house prices.
UK Regional Forecasts
UK Regional Service is the most comprehensive service of its kind, offering detailed data, forecasts and analysis on a dozen UK regions and numerous industries. The service comes with a deep-dive databank and access to our UK analysts.
“We were drawn to working with Oxford Economics for its solid reputation and the strength of its research, and we’ve been particularly impressed with your ability to present this to governments and the media – it’s the reason we’d look for future opportunities to work together.”
Resources and events
United Kingdom key themes 2022: A tougher phase for the recovery
The London economy was growing strongly when Omicron hit
UK companies must adapt to changing consumers’ behaviour
Key themes for cities in 2022
Which world cities will see the strongest employment growth to 2026, and why?
Key Themes for Cities in 2022
Global Cities: The urban economic landscape in 2040
Recession, recovery and a return to normal? The outlook for key cities in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America
The UK Levelling Up White Paper is welcome but changes little
Request a Free Trial
Complete the form below and we will contact you to set up your free trial. Please note that trials are only available for qualified users.
We are committed to protecting your right to privacy and ensuring the privacy and security of your personal information. We will not share your personal information with other individuals or organisations without your permission.
UK Macro Service
Track, analyse, and react to macro events and future trends in the United Kingdom.Find Out More
European Cities and Regions Service
Regularly updated data and forecasts for 2,000 locations across Europe.Find Out More
Global City Travel
Detailed and comparable inbound and outbound travel intelligence for 300+ cities globally.Find Out More