Industry Climate Service Brochure
Underpinned by Oxford Economics’ proprietary models and Global Climate Service, we help clients assess the impacts of climate change and associated mitigation policies on output and energy use trends across more than 100 sectors.
- Industry forecasts: headline data for more than 100 sectors in 49 countries, with forecasts to 2050.
- Data for energy demand by sector and type for 28 sectors in 49 countries, with forecasts to 2050.
- Data for CO2 emissions by sector for 28 sectors in 49 countries, with forecasts to 2050.
- Climate scenarios: forecasts for output and other key industry economic variants under five climate scenarios. Scenarios and forecasts will be updated on a quarterly basis.
- Chartbook: quarterly chartbook outlining global climate scenario assumptions and key findings on the impact on industrial sectors.
You may be interested in
Cruise Intelligence Platform
The new Cruise IP database, available from Tourism Economics, is designed to help understand the challenges facing the cruise sector as activity is restarting with higher capacity.Find Out More
Global City Travel
Detailed and comparable inbound and outbound travel intelligence for 300+ cities globally.Find Out More
Global Travel Service
Detailed travel and tourism market trends and forecasts for 185 countries globally.Find Out More
International State Travel
Travel data covering international visits and nights by source country to the 50 states of the USA.Find Out More