Global City Travel Service Brochure
The Global City Travel service provides you with reliable, timely, and detailed travel intelligence for 309 cities worldwide. This unique service has been developed using a combination of inputs to provide a comprehensive view of city-level travel. Global City Travel enables clients to understand passenger flows, overnight stays, and spending across inbound and outbound travel for both international and domestic travellers. Our service provides valuable input, helping clients with their short and long-term decision-making processes.
- Extensive databank. Comparable data for 309 cities spanning 88 countries, providing market detail for departures and arrivals, including origin-destination visits, and overnight stays. The databank provides detail for both inbound and outbound travel across all cities along with headline economic indicators.
- City reports. Condensed analysis for all 309 cities providing insights from our experienced travel and tourism economists.
- In-depth historical data, forecasts and regular updates. 10-year forecasts based on Oxford Economics’ economic outlook, updated every six months, with historical data from 2000.
- Robust methodology. The databank is based on expansive, complementary data sets including official statistics, air passenger flows, hotel room demand, economic, and demographic data by city.
- Advanced analytical functions. Our web-based databank allows users to quickly build custom queries with complete flexibility and visualise data in tables, charts, and maps.
- Economist support. We provide full client support to answer questions about our data or forecasts.
- Topical event driven research briefings. Analysis of macro events, market shifts, emerging issues, and policy changes that will affect strategic direction.
- Webinars and roundtables. Regular global and regional outlook webinars and roundtables.