Country Economic Forecasts Brochure
Our Country Economic Forecasts provide regular economic updates for 200 countries, describing in detail our baseline outlook for each economy, with evaluation of key risks and opportunities, and data tables and charts to highlight trends. Each report examines the latest economic developments and policy changes, and provides risk assessment and long-term forecasts for key economic indicators
- Highlights and forecast overview. A summary of each country’s economic situation and prospects, with clear explanation of the main factors driving our forecasts.
- Risk assessment. An evaluation of emerging risks to economic growth, key risk scenarios, and their impacts on national output.
- Long-term prospects. Commentary and data for a range of central economic and financial indicators with historical data from 1990 and forecasts to 2025 in downloadable Excel spreadsheets.
- Deep Macroeconomic Databank. A range of economic indicators for every country, including GDP and domestic demand, prices and wages, labour market, trade, balance of payments, financial indicators, government accounts, and socioeconomic and demographic data sets.
- Monthly global economic reviews. Highlights of critical issues and risks facing the global economy, based on our global forecasts and scenarios.
- Economist support. We provide full client support to answer questions about our data or forecasts.
You may be interested in
No Posts Added