Pricing and Cost Service brochure
The Pricing and Cost Service brings together price forecasts of more than 40 key commodities and sectoral producer price indexes across the seven largest global economies (with additional detail for the United States), providing essential information to help navigate an increasingly uncertain price environment.
- Forecasts of more than 20 global commodity prices across energy (oil, gas and coal, industrial metals (iron ore, steel and nonferrous metals) and agriculture. Forecasts updated monthly.
- Forecasts of producer price indexes for 20 key sectors across four broad groups (building materials, raw materials, industrial components and energy). Countries covered include the US, China, Japan, Germany, France, Italy and the UK. Forecasts updated quarterly.
- Detailed forecasts of US output price indexes for over 100 sectors across four broad groups (Machinery; Electronics and electrical equipment; Chemicals, plastics and rubber; and Wood, minerals and metals). Forecasts updated quarterly.
- Analysis: Monthly report analysing the outlook for commodity prices; quarterly report on the latest development in US industry; white papers on the future of procurement.
- Excel dashboard. Our easy-to-use interactive dashboard allows you to easily visualise the evolution of the prices that matter to your business, and also allows you to construct composite price indexes based on your relative spend.
You may be interested in
Understand key global sector developments and risks affecting your markets and supply chains, and benchmark global sector performance and quantify market potential.Find Out More