Global City Report Brochure
Our city report service provides analysis for 451 locations across North America, Europe and Asia. The service includes a quarterly updated regional outlook report and chartbook for the United States, Canada, Europe and Asia, as well as invitations to webinars and conferences. The analysis identifies the strengths and weaknesses of each location, the industrial structure of the economy, and trends in key performance measures such as GDP, employment and income. For major cities, there is further insight into the impact of tourism and the effects of specific local economic drivers.
- Individual reports for 451 cities around the world. Reports are published on a quarterly basis covering 382 US metropolitan areas, 6 Canadian metropolitan areas, 30 European cities and 33 Asian cities.
- Summary statistics. GDP, population, consumer spending, household income, employment, and industry performance are covered in each report.
- Tourism forecasts. For selected locations the reports include tourism forecasts drawn from our Global City Tourism service.
- Economist support. We offer full support to clients to answer questions about our data and forecasts.
- Events and presentations. Invitations to regular city webinars and conferences with access to all city presentations throughout the year.
You may be interested in
African and Middle Eastern Cities Forecasts
Comprehensive data and forecasts for major cities in Africa and the Middle East.Find Out More
Africa Forecasting Service
Comprehensive analysis of immediate and long-term economic and political prospects to inform investment strategies, expansion and African operations through forecasts and commentary by country, industry, and city.Find Out More