Africa Forecasting Service Brochure
The African Forecasting Service provides comprehensive analysis of immediate and long-term economic prospects to inform investment strategies, expansion plans and operations in the continent. From macro-economics down to local area analysis, the African Forecasting Service provides historic data, forecasts and commentary by country, industry sector and city. The service will free up your time spent on market analysis and help you make informed business decisions.
- Country Reports. Regular reports on all 54 sovereign territories highlighting significant economic, political and financial market developments.
- Regular Commentary. Daily publications providing unique insights into developments affecting exchange rates, foreign exchange and fixed income instruments.
- Political Landscape. Detailed and timely analysis on political events.
- City Forecasts. Forecasts for 102 African cities for GDP and employment, population, household income, consumer spending, and retail sales for cities.
- Travel and Tourism Forecasts. Track and understand the impact of tourism on Africa including: passenger flows, number of overnight stays and tourism spend for 34 African countries and 12 major cities.
- Industry Forecasts. Quarterly reports providing in-depth analysis, forecasts and scenarios on 12 key industries covering 8 African countries.
- Economic Databank. Access to our macro-economic, industry, city and tourism historic data and forecasts through a single online platform.
You may be interested in
African and Middle Eastern Cities Forecasts
Comprehensive data and forecasts for major cities in Africa and the Middle East.Find Out More
Africa Forecasting Service
Comprehensive analysis of immediate and long-term economic and political prospects to inform investment strategies, expansion and African operations through forecasts and commentary by country, industry, and city.Find Out More