Africa Forecasting Service Brochure
From economic forecasting to in-depth coverage of city developments, and analyses of investment opportunities to the drivers impacting operational effectiveness, fuel your business growth by leveraging our complete Africa solutions.
- Economic forecasts: economic data and analysis for all 54 African countries, with forecasts out to 2050; as well as analysis on financial market developments for key markets.
- Political analysis: in-depth analysis of the most pertinent political developments across the continent along with qualitative scenario analysis for 26 countries.
- City forecasts: forecasts for 102 African cities’ GDP, employment, population, household income, consumer spending and retail sales, along with city-level analytical deep-dives.
- Tourism forecasts: forecasts on passenger flows, number of overnight stays, tourism spending and more for 45 African countries and 16 major cities.
- Industry forecasts: in-depth analysis, forecasts and scenarios for 14 key industries and detailed sub-sector analysis in line with NACE revision 2 codes across 8 countries.
You may be interested in
African and Middle Eastern Cities Forecasts
Comprehensive data and forecasts for major cities in Africa and the Middle East.Find Out More
Africa Forecasting Service
Comprehensive analysis of immediate and long-term economic and political prospects to inform investment strategies, expansion and African operations through forecasts and commentary by country, industry, and city.Find Out More