Global Industry Service Brochure
Our team of industry economists provide long-term forecasts and analysis of macroeconomic and sector trends that will affect key industries in the world’s major economies. Our reports, databanks and globally integrated model help clients analyse historical and forecast data, gain insights into the impact of economic developments, and anticipate performance under alternate scenarios.
- Broad geographic and sector coverage. We provide forecasts for over 100 sectors in industry and services across 77 countries and the Eurozone.
- Sector outlook reports. Quarterly analysis and forecasts, with monthly updates, for each of 14 headline sectors with subsector detail and assessment of performance under alternate scenarios, updated quarterly.
- Country outlook reports. Production data, forecasts, analysis and charts for each of the 77 countries and the Eurozone, updated quarterly.
- Advanced analytical functions. Our online databank provides access to all historical and forecast data and allows users to quickly build custom queries with complete flexibility, then view the data in tables, charts, and maps.
- Global industry model. An integrated, user-friendly model for all sectors and countries suitable for forecasting and scenario analysis.
- Commodity prices. Price trends, data and forecasts for 26 commodities.
- Economist support. We offer full support to clients to answer questions about our data and forecasts.
You may be interested in
Global Industry Model
An integrated model covering 100 sectors across 77 countries and the Eurozone.Find Out More
Global Industry Service
Gain insights into the impact of economic developments on industrial sectors.Find Out More
Global Macro Service
Monitor macro events and their potential impact.Find Out More