Global Scenarios Service Brochure
Quarterly updated macro scenarios for the global economy, exploring the implications of key risks to the world economy.
- Five forecasts and scenarios. Coverage of 80 individual economies, covering the developed world and the bulk of world GDP, plus the Eurozone and world aggregates.
- Complete Datasets. Access to a databank that allows users to quickly build custom queries with complete flexibility and view the data in tables, charts and maps.
- Full Analysis. A report describes the baseline forecast and how each scenario develops, together with the headline results.
- Broad Coverage. Forecasts cover key variables for output, spending, employment, inflation, interest rates, balance of payments and government finances.
- Detailed Excel spreadsheets. Present quarterly and annual data for each variable for each country.
- Dashboard. Allows you to visualise the key features of our different coronavirus scenarios – such as impacts on GDP, unemployment and commodity and financial markets.
You may be interested in
Global Scenarios Service
Explore the implications of key risks to the world economy.Find Out More
Global Economic Model
Our Global Economic Model provides a rigorous and consistent structure for forecasting and testing scenarios.Find Out More
Global Macro Service
Monitor macro events and their potential impact.Find Out More