Global Economic Databank Brochure
The Global Economic Databank provides a comprehensive and consistent view of socio and macroeconomic data, trends, and forecasts, ensuring you have the information you need to make informed choices.
- Extensive coverage. Access hundreds of indicators for over 200 countries, covering key areas of the economy including GDP and domestic demand, price and wages, labour market, trade and balance of payments, financial indicators, socioeconomic and population.
- Comprehensive overview. Subscribers to the full service also receive our Country Economic Forecasts and monthly review of world economic prospects. Both services allow you to assess economic trends in over 200 countries.
- 70 years of data. The service is updated each month with our new baseline forecast and looks ahead to 2050 with historical data back to 1980.
- Advanced analytical functions. Our online databank is user friendly, allowing you to quickly build custom queries and visualise data in tables, dashboards, charts, or maps and export as an image or to Excel.
- Stay informed. Our monthly macroeconomic forecasts are produced using our Global Economic Model, ensuring consistency. The Global Monthly Forecasts Databank is ideal for those needing access to the latest economic developments.
- Economist support. We offer full support to clients, answering their questions about our data or forecasts.