CRE key themes 2024 – A year of transition
After a difficult 2023, we think five key themes will shape the outlook for commercial real estate next year:
- Global growth will be sluggish, but rate cuts offer an upside for CRE.
- 2024 will be a year of transition for CRE values.
- Opportunities will start to emerge but mostly in the industrial sector.
- REITs will outperform the private market again.
- New supply across all sectors and regions will be slow.
Fill in our form to download the report. To download the infographic, please click here.
Infographic: key themes driving location decisioning in 2024
In this infographic, we present the themes that are crucial to location decisioning in 2024 and pinpoint potential bright spots.Find Out More
Property sector risks haven’t gone away
Overall, the downturn in the property sector is much less severe than in some previous cycles, especially for residential property. This is good news for growth. Still, property sector risks haven't gone away yet, especially in the troubled commercial real estate (CRE) area.Find Out More
US REITs set to outperform the eurozone and UK in H1
We think that global real estate investment trust (REIT) prices will continue to grow in H1 on the expectation that a soft landing will sustain income growth and underlying asset values will find a floor.Find Out More