The Sales Operations Executive (SOP) is responsible for coordinating Business Development (BD) activities and resources throughout the EMEA region. Supporting the EMEA SVP and the MD of Global Real Estate & Specialist Markets Group. The position will be based in London or Oxford, with flexibility allowed for hybrid working in office and from home.
The SOP is responsible for enabling a smooth, effective sales department to help facilitate growth in the EMEA region and ensuring the BD team have everything in place to be a success. The SOP will work closely with the SVP/MD to develop performance trackers, develop on-boarding plans, facilitate communication among the teams and engage with other stakeholder in the business.
The SOP will take a leading role as a Salesforce champion, forming part of the Global Centre for SF Excellence. The position will be an integral part of Oxford Economics’ growth plans within the territory and provides an exciting opportunity to be part of a an organization in a dynamic growth phase.
- Act as the regional Salesforce Champion, encouraging best practice, educating, and supporting team members
- Maintain and manage a consistent onboarding experience for new staff members by creating role-specific training inductions on procedures, using the platform and best practices
- Create and maintain standardised business reports, dashboards and presentations
- Manage team’s professional development and organize relevant development courses
- Manage electronic signature software & associated templates, contract delivery & contract review
- Supplier management of key BD sales tools
- Plan and coordinate regional off-sites & EMEA Sales Days and associated budgets
- Liaise with internal stakeholders such as Marketing, Finance, Admin & Economists
- Actively participate in the the global Salesforce Excellence Group and provide feedback from the region
- Excellent speaking and writing skills in English
- B2B experience
- Attention to detail, computer literate
- Must have advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint. BI a bonus
- Salesforce experience
- Must be a team player, a self-starter with a can do attitude.
- Highly organized and proficient in managing diaries, reports and lists
- An interest in economics, international relations or business is ideal
How to Apply
To apply for the role, please submit a CV and covering letter, detailing how you meet the person specification and where you have relevant experience of elements and attributes of the role.
Oxford Economics is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by governmental and provincial law.
About Oxford Economics
Oxford Economics was founded in 1981 as a commercial venture with Oxford University’s business college to provide economic forecasting and modelling to UK companies and financial institutions expanding abroad. Since then, we have become one of the world’s foremost independent global advisory firms, providing reports, forecasts and analytical tools on 200 countries, 120 industrial sectors and over 6,000 cities. Our best-of-class global economic and industry models and analytical tools give us an unparalleled ability to forecast external market trends and assess their economic, social and business impact.
Headquartered in Oxford, England, with regional centres in London, New York, and Singapore, Oxford Economics has offices across the globe. We employ over 450 full-time people, including more than 250 professional economists, industry experts and business editors—one of the largest teams of macroeconomists and thought leadership specialists. Our global team is highly skilled in a full range of research techniques and thought leadership capabilities, from econometric modelling, scenario framing, and economic impact analysis to market surveys, case studies, expert panels, and web analytics.
Oxford Economics is a key adviser to corporate, financial and government decision-makers and thought leaders. Our worldwide client base now comprises over 1200 international organisations, including leading multinational companies and financial institutions; key government bodies and trade associations; and top universities, consultancies, and think tanks.Apply now