Oxford Economics is the world’s foremost independent economic advisory firm. We facilitate intelligent and responsible decision-making through the provision of timely data-driven economic and business insights and solutions our clients trust. Applying innovative research methods and state-of-the-art technologies, we go from global to local, industries to businesses, and theory to practice to position our clients for continuous success in an increasingly complex world.
Integrity, innovation, passion and collaboration are the keys to unlocking the indisputable power of economics. Our commitment to these core principles guides how we work with our clients, colleagues, partners and the wider community.
Headquartered in Oxford, with regional centres in London, New York, and Singapore, Oxford Economics has offices across the globe in Belfast, Boston, Cape Town, Chicago, Dubai, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Houston, Johannesburg, Los Angeles, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Paris, Philadelphia, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto. We employ 450 full-time staff, including more than 300 professional economists and industry experts.
Who are we looking for?
Working for the demand generation manager, we are looking for someone to take the lead for our day-to-day marketing operation’s needs, documenting processes, ensuring systems are operating as they need to and that integrations between systems are maximised. We are looking for someone who can be the go-to expert for all the systems we use. We need someone who will be able to help the marketing team to measure the impact of their activities, utilising data from across multiple systems.
To do this, we need a B2B marketer who is passionate about processes, systems and data and understands their impact on a marketing team’s success and on the business as a whole. Someone curious, collaborative, and sympathetic to others’ needs. Someone who can see the big picture as well as the details so that they can make recommendations for improvements to the processes in place and to the Martech stack being used.
About the role
As the Marketing Operations Specialist, you will:
- Manage and administer the marketing automation system (currently HubSpot), making recommendations to maximise its use
- Build reports and dashboards to measure marketing’s impact through the marketing and sales pipelines
- Be the resident expert for the marketing automation platform and other systems the marketing team uses
- Document processes, track they are being adhered to and recommend improvements as necessary
- Liaise with the IT team to ensure alignment between Salesforce and the marketing automation platform
- Build training modules for systems and processes, delivering them via appropriate channels
- Measure and track database health and drive improvements
- Monitor and maximise email performance
- Use data to suggest ways to improve marketing initiatives proactively
- Devise methods of reporting effectively across multiple data sources
- Review the Martech stack on an ongoing basis, making recommendations for improvements
- 2+ years’ experience in a marketing operations role working with global teams
- Experience in managing marketing technology
- In-depth understanding of marketing automation platforms, specifically HubSpot and/or Pardot
- Experience in building reports and dashboards in Salesforce CRM
- Solid knowledge of email best practices and GDPR compliance
- Experience using Google Analytics to track campaign performance
- A positive can-do attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to communicate data to key stakeholders
- Highly organised, detail-oriented and collaborative – a real team player
- Naturally curious, energetic and self-motivated
- Experience in B2B marketing, where you have built an understanding of the needs of marketing and sales teams
Nice To Haves
- Experience in implementing and reporting on a variety of marketing attribution models
- Experience with marketing automation platform migrations
- Other systems we are looking for experience in include Smartsheet and WordPress
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
Oxford Economics is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by governmental or local laws.Apply now
Sign up to our Resource Hub to download the latest and most popular reports.