Oxford Economics is the world’s foremost independent economic advisory firm. We facilitate intelligent and responsible decision-making through the provision of timely data-driven economic and business insights and solutions our clients trust. Applying innovative research methods and state-of-the-art technologies, we go from global to local, industries to businesses, and theory to practice to position our clients for continuous success in an increasingly complex world.
Integrity, innovation, passion and collaboration are the keys to unlocking the indisputable power of economics. Our commitment to these core principles guides how we work with our clients, colleagues, partners and the wider community.
As we continue to scale, we are looking for a Marketing Executive to join the Marketing team. This position, based in London, is an integral part of Oxford Economics’ growth plans and is an exciting opportunity to join a company at the forefront of the industry.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone to join our marketing team as a marketing executive for the EMEA region, based in our London office.
We want to find someone who is curious, able to solve problems and find ways to do things better. Someone who wants to make an impact (you’ll have lots of opportunities to do so).
We need to find a real team player who likes to collaborate and will proactively support other team members, even when they are busy themselves. We need someone happy to roll up their sleeves to get things done. This is a very busy role, with many competing demands and many tasks to juggle, so you will need to be organised, with excellent time management.
This role spans the whole of EMEA, and to fully support the region’s needs we need to find someone fluent in English and another European language, ideally German.
The Marketing Executive will work with the regional marketing manager to implement the regional marketing plan. In addition, you will design and organise marketing campaigns and programmes to support the growth and expansion of Oxford Economics’ services in EMEA and take responsibility for some global initiatives.
- Executing and contributing to the regional marketing plan to raise awareness of Oxford Economics’ solutions and services
- Product launches: assist the Product Marketing Executive and the Regional Marketing Manager with the creation of content, including brochures, social media posts, webinars, email campaigns, and blog posts, to drive awareness and generate leads and upsell opportunities from these new products
- Coordinate webinars and events in collaboration with the Events and Webinar Coordinator and the Regional Marketing Manager
- Use your creative and copywriting skills to draft blog articles, social media posts, press releases, banners and imagery, webpages, promotional emails, brochures and sales collaterals, all to raise brand awareness, entice and engage prospects and arm the salesforce
- Development of regional and local campaigns, programmes and projects in collaboration with the Regional Marketing Manager, including building target lists, setting up the emails in the marketing automation platform, and reporting on results
- Conduct market analysis and competitive research
- Work with the global team on global projects and activities as necessary
- Be proactive and take the initiative to improve and optimise the marketing processes and activities
Required skills and experience
- Educated to degree level, with the course focusing on marketing, communications, journalism or similar; or with previous experience in marketing, copywriting or journalism
- 1-2 years of B2B marketing experience
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisational skills, detail-oriented and efficient
- Fluency in English and a second European language (German preferred)
- Be a keen team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organisation and project management skills
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills
- Experience with social media platforms for B2B promotion
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Video editing experience
- Design skills
- Proficient in marketing automation platforms such as HubSpot
- Experience using a CMS platform such as WordPress
- Experience in using Salesforce CRM platform
About Oxford Economics
Oxford Economics was founded in 1981 as a commercial venture with Oxford University’s business college to provide economic forecasting and modelling to UK companies and financial institutions expanding abroad. Since then, we have become one of the world’s foremost independent global advisory firms, providing reports, forecasts and analytical tools on more than 200 countries, 250 industrial sectors, and 7,000 cities and regions. Our best-of-class global economic and industry models and analytical tools give us an unparalleled ability to forecast external market trends and assess their economic, social and business impact.
Headquartered in Oxford, England, with regional centres in London, New York, and Singapore, Oxford Economics has offices across the globe in Belfast, Boston, Cape Town, Chicago, Dubai, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Houston, Johannesburg, Los Angeles, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Paris, Philadelphia, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto. We employ 500 full-time staff, including more than 300 professional economists, industry experts and business editors—one of the largest teams of macroeconomists and thought leadership specialists. Our global team is highly skilled in a full range of research techniques and thought leadership capabilities, from econometric modelling, scenario framing, and economic impact analysis to market surveys, case studies, expert panels, and web analytics.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Oxford Economics family.
Oxford Economics is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by governmental or local laws.Apply now
Sign up to our Resource Hub to download the latest and most popular reports.