Marketing Associate, APAC
Oxford Economics, a leading global economic research and consultancy firm, is looking to hire a Marketing Associate to join our global programs marketing team, to support APAC regional marketing.
We are looking for someone with a demonstrable interest in marketing. Ability to communicate effectively in both English and Mandarin is essential. You will enjoy working collaboratively within a fast paced environment. We need someone happy to roll up their sleeves to get things done. This is a very busy role, with many competing demands and many tasks to juggle, so you will need to be organised, with excellent time management.
This role will be based in our Hong Kong office, reporting to our APAC marketing lead in Tokyo. You will be working with a global team, so need to have flexibility to work across time zones.
This is an integral part of Oxford’s growth plans for Asia-Pacific and is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company at the forefront of the industry.
The Marketing Associate will work with the regional marketing lead to implement the APAC regional marketing plan and events, and to support development of Chinese marketing strategy. Occasional support on global marketing indicatives.
- Execute and contribute to the regional marketing plan to raise awareness of Oxford Economics’ solutions and services
- Product launches: assist the Product Marketing and Regional Marketing with the creation of content, including brochures, social media posts, webinars, email campaigns, and blog posts, to drive awareness and generate leads and upsell opportunities from these new products
- Provide onsite support at local events, and coordinate webinars and events in collaboration with the wider team.
- Use your creative and copywriting skills to draft blog articles, social media posts, press releases, banners and imagery, webpages, promotional emails, brochures and sales collaterals, all to raise brand awareness, entice and engage prospects and arm the salesforce
- Support development of regional and local campaigns, programmes and projects in collaboration with the Regional Marketing Manager, including building target lists, setting up the emails in the marketing automation platform, and reporting on results
- Conduct market analysis and competitive research
- Work with the global team on global projects and activities as necessary
- Be proactive and take the initiative to improve and optimise the marketing processes
Required Skills and Experience:
- Spoken & written fluency in both Chinese & English
- Educated to degree level, preferably with the course focusing on marketing, communications, journalism or similar; or with previous experience in marketing, copywriting or journalism.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and prioritise workload to meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organisational skills, detail-oriented and efficient
- Be a keen team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organisation and project management skills
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Commercial awareness
- Numerical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Desired skills & experience:
- Prior marketing experience in a B2B business
- Experience with social channels including WeChat
- Video editing experience
- Design skills
- Proficient in marketing automation platforms such as Pardot
- Experience using a CMS platform such as WordPress
- Experience in using Salesforce CRM platform
How to Apply
Please send your CV (resumé) and a cover letter to [email protected], with the subject title: Application: Marketing Associate, APAC, detailing how you meet the person specification and where you have relevant experience of elements and attributes of the role.
About Oxford Economics
Oxford Economics was founded in 1981 as a commercial venture with Oxford University’s business college to provide economic forecasting and modelling to UK companies and financial institutions expanding abroad. Since then, we have become one of the world’s foremost independent global advisory firms, providing reports, forecasts and analytical tools on more than 200 countries, 250 industrial sectors, and 7,000 cities and regions. Our best-of-class global economic and industry models and analytical tools give us an unparalleled ability to forecast external market trends and assess their economic, social and business impact.
Headquartered in Oxford, England, with regional centres in London, New York, and Singapore, Oxford Economics has offices across the globe in Belfast, Boston, Cape Town, Chicago, Dubai, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Houston, Johannesburg, Los Angeles, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Paris, Philadelphia, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto. We employ 500 full-time staff, including more than 300 professional economists, industry experts and business editors—one of the largest teams of macroeconomists and thought leadership specialists. Our global team is highly skilled in a full range of research techniques and thought leadership capabilities, from econometric modelling, scenario framing, and economic impact analysis to market surveys, case studies, expert panels, and web analytics.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Oxford Economics family.
Oxford Economics is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by governmental or local laws.Apply now