Oxford Economics is a leading independent economic research and advisory firm. We facilitate intelligent and responsible decision-making through timely, data-driven, economic, and business insights and solutions our clients’ trust. Applying innovative research methods and state-of-the-art technologies, we go from global to local, industries to businesses, and theory to practice, positioning our clients for continuous success in an increasingly complex world.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Program Marketing professional to join a fast paced, dynamic global business. Reporting into the Global Program Marketing Manager, the EMEA Marketing Manager will lead a team of two marketers, based in London and South Africa. They will be responsible for developing and hands-on in delivering the go to market strategy for the EMEA region’s marketing program priorities, with primary focus on UK, France & Iberia, DACH, Nordics, Italy & SEE and the Middle East. These programs will need to be built to reach and engage relevant target prospects and customers through all stages of the marketing funnel, from initial touch through engagement, to lead capture and nurture, using a range of comms channels. They will also maintain oversight for consistency and coordinate the campaign planning, execution, and measurement processes for regionally tailored sales and marketing activities of global priority programs. Travel will be required, once quarterly, to align with the Business Development leads in Frankfurt, Paris, and Milan.
This is an integral part of Oxford’s growth plans and is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company at the forefront of the industry. This is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in their career.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Develop a robust strategic EMEA regional marketing plan including campaigns and events, driven by insight from the Portfolio Marketing and Business Development teams.
- Demonstrate a high level of expertise in segmentation techniques, and customer lifecycle planning.
- Drive the regionalisation of strategic global marketing programs and lead the execution for assigned global marketing campaigns or product launches.
- Work closely with the Marketing Operations Manager to ensure the effective use of CRM, customer data, list management, campaign metrics and performance analytics.
- Inspire, persuade, and influence discussions of regionally tailored marketing strategy and best practice.
- Analyse Business Development and client feedback, trends, and marketing best practices to build and regularly communicate improvements on existing strategies.
- Ensure evaluation systems are in place related to business goals and objectives with established reporting governance.
- Continually develop strategies in line with changing customer behaviour, aligning closely with the Business Development leads within region.
- Identify, manage, and develop relationships with external resources.
- Advocate for the defined marketing vision, and support in the delivery of our strategic priorities.
Skills and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree, with a focus on marketing, communications or similar.
- 5 years of preferably B2B marketing experience.
- Team management experience.
- Experience using a Marketing Automation Platform, preferably Pardot.
- Experience with database manipulation and list management.
- Understands complex organizational structures and dynamics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to speak French or German a benefit.
- Detailed oriented and efficient.
- Strong organisation and project management skills.
- Up to speed with current online marketing techniques and best practices across all aspects of the promotional mix.
- Highly organized, methodical, and process-driven, demonstrating a drive to improve internal processes whenever possible.
- Acting as an ombudsman for questions on campaign priorities, responsibilities, resources, and timing with key stakeholders across the region.
- Achieving agreed outputs, deadlines and KPIs.
How to Apply
To apply for the role, please submit a CV and covering letter, detailing how you meet the person specification and where you have relevant experience of elements and attributes of the role.
About Oxford Economics
Oxford Economics was founded in 1981 as a commercial venture with Oxford University’s business college to provide economic forecasting and modelling to UK companies and financial institutions expanding abroad. Since then, we have become one of the world’s foremost independent global advisory firms, providing reports, forecasts and analytical tools on more than 200 countries, 250 industrial sectors, and 7,000 cities and regions. Our best-of-class global economic and industry models and analytical tools give us an unparalleled ability to forecast external market trends and assess their economic, social and business impact.
Headquartered in Oxford, England, with regional centres in London, New York, and Singapore, Oxford Economics has offices across the globe in Belfast, Boston, Cape Town, Chicago, Dubai, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Houston, Johannesburg, Los Angeles, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Paris, Philadelphia, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto. We employ 500 full-time staff, including more than 300 professional economists, industry experts and business editors—one of the largest teams of macroeconomists and thought leadership specialists. Our global team is highly skilled in a full range of research techniques and thought leadership capabilities, from econometric modelling, scenario framing, and economic impact analysis to market surveys, case studies, expert panels, and web analytics.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Oxford Economics family.
Oxford Economics is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by governmental or local laws.Apply now