Oxford Economics is a leading independent economic research and advisory firm. We facilitate intelligent and responsible decision-making through timely, data-driven, economic, and business insights and solutions our clients’ trust. Applying innovative research methods and state-of-the-art technologies, we go from global to local, industries to businesses, and theory to practice, positioning our clients for continuous success in an increasingly complex world.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing professional to join a fast paced, dynamic global business. You’ll be part of the global marketing team, reporting to the Head of Marketing and will be responsible for driving and building the digital marketing strategy, measuring performance across our digital platforms, leveraging testing tools and data-driven insights to optimise and automate areas of the website whilst ensuring the highest quality of customer experience is achieved.
- Launch the digital strategy to drive a core part of the marketing strategy and ensure success across all digital channels.
- Align with the Program Marketers to plan and coordinate online marketing campaigns, including setting objectives, target audience, messaging and budget allocation. Set-up website tracking and reporting according to the global campaign framework.
- Coordinate with Content Marketing to create and oversee content strategies for various digital channels, including the website, social media handles and email marketing.
- Evaluate the end-to-end online customer journey and put forward practical ideas to improve the user experience.
- Optimize the website’s content for search engines to improve organic search rankings and drive traffic.
- Manage PPC advertising campaigns on Google, including keyword research, ad creation, and budget management.
- Develop and execute social media strategies – both organic and paid, on LinkedIn, X, YouTube and potentially TikTok to increase brand awareness and engagement.
- Monitor and analyse KPIs such as website traffic, conversion rates, click-through rates, and ROI. Use data to make informed decisions to optimize campaigns and increase conversion rates.
- Explore and utilize various online advertising channels, such as display ads and ad remarketing.
- Monitor and report on website traffic and performance analytics, working closely with Marketing Operations and the Website Manager to put results into actions.
- Prepare monthly reports to communicate the performance of digital marketing campaigns to senior management and stakeholders.
- Act as a gatekeeper for all our digital platforms, ensuring adherence to governance digital best practice, and quality standards – and act as a digital brand guardian ensuring all content adheres to firm-wide guidelines.
- Ensure compliance with website and GDPR regulations.
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years in digital marketing roles.
- Hands-on experience and expertise of SEO and SEM best practice and implementation.
- Attention to detail to build, maintain and optimize impactful website strategy for global and multilingual websites.
- Knowledge of GA4 and GTM.
- Ability to track downloads through UTM parameters.
- Experience with Site Speed, Search Console, BrightEdge, Moz and GetStat.
- Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn, and iterate to get the best results possible.
- Effective communication and collaboration skills to explain technical information to non-technical colleagues.
How to Apply
To apply for the role, please submit a CV and covering letter, detailing how you meet the person specification and where you have relevant experience of elements and attributes of the role.
About Oxford Economics
Oxford Economics was founded in 1981 as a commercial venture with Oxford University’s business college to provide economic forecasting and modelling to UK companies and financial institutions expanding abroad. Since then, we have become one of the world’s foremost independent global advisory firms, providing reports, forecasts and analytical tools on more than 200 countries, 250 industrial sectors, and 7,000 cities and regions. Our best-of-class global economic and industry models and analytical tools give us an unparalleled ability to forecast external market trends and assess their economic, social and business impact.
Headquartered in Oxford, England, with regional centres in London, New York, and Singapore, Oxford Economics has offices across the globe in Belfast, Boston, Cape Town, Chicago, Dubai, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Houston, Johannesburg, Los Angeles, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Paris, Philadelphia, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto. We employ 500 full-time staff, including more than 300 professional economists, industry experts and business editors—one of the largest teams of macroeconomists and thought leadership specialists. Our global team is highly skilled in a full range of research techniques and thought leadership capabilities, from econometric modelling, scenario framing, and economic impact analysis to market surveys, case studies, expert panels, and web analytics.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Oxford Economics family.
Oxford Economics is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by governmental or local laws.Apply now