Oxford Economics, a leading global economic research and consultancy firm, is looking to hire a Customer Relationship Executive (CRE) to work in the real estate account management team.
This position will be responsible for supporting the Account Executive to manage Oxford’s Real Estate subscription clients across the UK, Ireland, Netherlands, dealing with client enquiries, retaining subscription revenues, identify up-sell potential, increase usage and adoption of Oxford’s services across the client base.
This position will be an integral part of Oxford’s growth plans for real estate and is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company at the forefront of the industry. The key responsibilities within this role include:
- Increase client usage of subscription services and expand the user base where possible
- Onboarding of new client users, including individual account setup and training on the services
- Work with the Associate Director and Account Executive to identify upsell potential and cancellation risks and to manage renewals
- Work with the accounts department to manage payment and late invoices
- Attend market and client related webinars, seminars, and events
- Deal with client enquiries and liaise with the relevant business function
- Become proficient at navigating the OE Website and Databank
- Become proficient at managing client ‘notifications’ in Salesforce and other delivery options such as API, the OE App and other 3 rd Party compatible platforms.
- Working with the Associate Director and Account Executive to produce regular content led mailings.
- Notify clients of product developments and upcoming events and webinars.
- Become proficient on Salesforce, to log all client interactions including- sales, uplifts, cancellations, and client queries
- Become proficient on client usage software for internal reporting and client support
- Report on opportunities, challenges, product development requests and product feedback
- Prepare and maintain quarterly summaries of accounts and account usage for renewals
Skills and Experience
- A proven, demonstratable customer success track record.
- Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple projects at once
- Candidate must have strong presentation and writing skills
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Salesforce
- Must be a self-starter, with the drive to set and reach ambitious goals
- Must be a team player
- Fluent English, other languages are a plus
- Confident on the phone with face to face meeting experience.
- Any experience with commercial real estate (CRE) or CRE data services is a plus.
How to Apply
To apply for the role, please submit a CV and covering letter, detailing how you meet the person specification and where you have relevant experience of elements and attributes of the role.
About Oxford Economics
Oxford Economics was founded in 1981 as a commercial venture with Oxford University’s business college to provide economic forecasting and modelling to UK companies and financial institutions expanding abroad. Since then, we have become one of the world’s foremost independent global advisory firms, providing reports, forecasts and analytical tools on more than 200 countries, 250 industrial sectors, and 7,000 cities and regions. Our best-of-class global economic and industry models and analytical tools give us an unparalleled ability to forecast external market trends and assess their economic, social and business impact.
Headquartered in Oxford, England, with regional centres in London, New York, and Singapore, Oxford Economics has offices across the globe in Belfast, Boston, Cape Town, Chicago, Dubai, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Houston, Johannesburg, Los Angeles, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Paris, Philadelphia, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto. We employ 500 full-time staff, including more than 300 professional economists, industry experts and business editors—one of the largest teams of macroeconomists and thought leadership specialists. Our global team is highly skilled in a full range of research techniques and thought leadership capabilities, from econometric modelling, scenario framing, and economic impact analysis to market surveys, case studies, expert panels, and web analytics.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Oxford Economics family.
Oxford Economics is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by governmental or local laws.Apply now