Customer Relationship Executive, North American Real Estate
Oxford Economics, a leading global economic research and consultancy firm, is looking to hire an Customer Relationship Executive (CRE) to work in the real estate account management team.
This position will be responsible for supporting the senior account manager and account executive to manage Oxford’s Real Estate subscription clients across the US and Canada, dealing with client enquiries, retaining subscription revenues, identify up-sell potential, increase usage and adoption of Oxford’s services across the client base.
This position will be an integral part of Oxford’s growth plans for real estate and is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company at the forefront of the industry. The key responsibilities within this role include:
- Identify client upsell opportunities through regular engagement and monitoring client activity
- Work closely with Senior Account Manager and Business Development Managers
- Increase client usage of subscription services and expand the user base where possible
- Onboarding of new client users, including individual account setup and training on the services
- Work with the Senior Account Manager and Account Management Team to identify potential cancellation risks and to manage renewals
- Work with the accounts department to manage payment and late invoices
- Attend market and client related webinars, seminars, and events
- Deal with client enquiries and liaise with the relevant business function.
- Become proficient at navigating the OE Website and Databank
- Become proficient at managing client ‘notifications’ in Salesforce and other delivery options such as API, the OE App and other 3rd Party compatible platforms.
- Work with the Senior Account Manager and Account Management Team to produce regular content led mailings.
- Notify clients of product developments and upcoming events and webinars.
- Become proficient on Salesforce, to log all client interactions including- sales, uplifts, cancellations, and client queries
- Become proficient on client usage software for internal reporting and client support
- Report on opportunities, challenges, product development requests and product feedback
- Prepare and maintain quarterly summaries of accounts and account usage for renewals
- A proven, demonstratable customer success track record.
- Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple projects at once
- Candidate must have strong presentation and writing skills
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Salesforce and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Must be a self-starter, with the drive to set and reach ambitious goals
- Must be a team player
- Fluent English, other languages are a plus
- Confident on the phone and face to face meeting experience.
- Any experience with commercial real estate (CRE) or CRE data services is a plus.
Expected base pay for this role may vary be between $80,000 to $90,000 per year, determined on the candidates relevant education, skill, experience level and location. The base pay is part of the total compensation and benefits which also includes a commission earnings incentive program.
Oxford Economics is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
How to Apply
To apply for the role, please submit a CV and covering letter, detailing how you meet the person specification and where you have relevant experience of elements and attributes of the role.
About Oxford Economics
Oxford Economics was founded in 1981 as a commercial venture with Oxford University’s business college to provide economic forecasting and modelling to UK companies and financial institutions expanding abroad. Since then, we have become one of the world’s foremost independent global advisory firms, providing reports, forecasts and analytical tools on 200 countries, 120 industrial sectors and over 6,000 cities. Our best-of-class global economic and industry models and analytical tools give us an unparalleled ability to forecast external market trends and assess their economic, social and business impact.
Headquartered in Oxford, England, with regional centres in London, New York, and Singapore, Oxford Economics has offices across the globe. We employ over 450 full-time people, including more than 250 professional economists, industry experts and business editors—one of the largest teams of macroeconomists and thought leadership specialists. Our global team is highly skilled in a full range of research techniques and thought leadership capabilities, from econometric modelling, scenario framing, and economic impact analysis to market surveys, case studies, expert panels, and web analytics.
Oxford Economics is a key adviser to corporate, financial and government decision-makers and thought leaders. Our worldwide client base now comprises over 1200 international organisations, including leading multinational companies and financial institutions; key government bodies and trade associations; and top universities, consultancies, and think tanks.Apply now