Oxford Economics, a leading global economic research and consultancy firm, is looking to hire a Customer Relationship Executive for the East Coast Finance territory. This position will be responsible for supporting the senior account manager to manage Oxford’s Financial Services subscription clients across the East Coast dealing with client enquiries, retaining subscription revenues, identify up-sell potential, increase usage and adoption of Oxford’s services across the client base.
This position will be an integral part of Oxford’s growth plans for the asset management sector and is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company at the forefront of the industry. The key responsibilities within this role include:
- Assist in the renewal, and upselling, of existing subscription clients
- Increase client usage of subscription services and expand the user bases
- Onboarding of new client users, including individual account setup and training on the services
- Proactively identify at-risk users/accounts, and develop a plan to engage with those clients
- Work with the team to identify upsell potential and cancellation risks and help to create a strategy to manage renewals
- Work with the Accounts Department to manage payment and late invoices
- Attend market and client related webinars, seminars, and events
- Answer any client questions and liaise with the relevant BD, economists or IT as required
- Become proficient at navigating the OE Website and Databank
- Effectively articulate the value and potential use cases of the OE products to clients
- Become proficient at managing client profiles in Salesforce and other delivery options such as API and other 3rd Party compatible platforms.
- Working with the team to produce regular content led mailings.
- Notify clients of product developments and upcoming events and webinars.
- Become proficient on Salesforce, to log all client interactions including- sales, uplifts, cancellations, and client queries
- Become proficient on client usage software for internal reporting and client support
- Work with marketing to organise client events and webinars
- Report on opportunities, challenges, product development requests and product feedback
- Prepare and maintain quarterly summaries of accounts and account usage for renewals
- Identify and share intelligence on client usage
Skills and experience:
- Bachelors Degree, preferably in Business or Economics
- Experience in a Customer Success and Support role
- Basic understanding of the financial services & asset management industry
- Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple projects
- Candidate must have strong presentation and writing skills
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other Customer Relationship Management systems
- Must be a self-starter, with the drive to set and reach ambitious goals
- Must be a team player and be able to handle multiple stakeholders
- The ability to quickly learn & articular new products
- Fluent English
- Experience with phone and web-based meetings
About Oxford Economics
Oxford Economics was founded in 1981 as a commercial venture with Oxford University’s business college to provide economic forecasting and modelling to UK companies and financial institutions expanding abroad. Since then, we have become one of the world’s foremost independent global advisory firms, providing reports, forecasts and analytical tools on 200 countries, 120 industrial sectors and over 6,000 cities. Our best-of-class global economic and industry models and analytical tools give us an unparalleled ability to forecast external market trends and assess their economic, social and business impact.
Headquartered in Oxford, England, with regional centres in London, New York, and Singapore, Oxford Economics has offices across the globe. We employ over 450 full-time people, including more than 250 professional economists, industry experts and business editors—one of the largest teams of macroeconomists and thought leadership specialists. Our global team is highly skilled in a full range of research techniques and thought leadership capabilities, from econometric modelling, scenario framing, and economic impact analysis to market surveys, case studies, expert panels, and web analytics.
Oxford Economics is a key adviser to corporate, financial and government decision-makers and thought leaders. Our worldwide client base now comprises over 1200 international organisations, including leading multinational companies and financial institutions; key government bodies and trade associations; and top universities, consultancies, and think tanks.
Oxford Economics is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.Apply now
Sign up to our Resource Hub to download the latest and most popular reports.