Salary: US$75K-US$90K/per annum
Oxford Economics, a leading global economic research and consultancy firm, is looking to hire a Customer Relationship Executive for the East Coast Finance territory. This position will be responsible for supporting the Associate Director of Account Management to manage Oxford’s Financial Services subscription clients across the East Coast dealing with client inquiries, increase usage and adoption of Oxford’s services, as well as assist with retaining subscription revenues and identifying upsell opportunities across the client base.
This position will be an integral part of Oxford’s growth plans for the finance and asset management sector and is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company at the forefront of the industry. The key responsibilities within this role include:
- Help answer any client questions and liaise with the relevant economists, IT, or other internal staff as required.
- Become proficient on Salesforce, to log all client interactions including- client queries, feedback, calls, and subscription access.
- Manage the onboarding of new users, including individual customer setup and training on the services.
- Become proficient at managing client profiles in Salesforce to ensure technical access details are working properly. Will gain familiarity with other delivery options such as Excel Plugins, API and other platforms.
- Become proficient at navigating the OE Website, Databank, and Model to help direct clients.
- Proactively identify at-risk users/accounts based on usage metrics and the CRM. Work with the team to develop a plan to engage with those clients. Arrange client meetings for the team to present service demos and conversations to drive client engagement.
- Become proficient in client usage software for internal reporting and client support.
- Increase client usage of subscription services and expand the user bases with proactive account engagement strategies.
- Working with the team to produce regular content-led mailings. Notify clients of product developments and upcoming events and webinars.
- Effectively articulate the value and use cases of the OE products to clients.
- Work with the team to help identify cancellation risks and upsell potential.
- Assist in the renewal, and upselling, of existing subscription clients.
- Work with the Accounts Department to manage payment and late invoices
- Attend market and client-related webinars, seminars, and events.
- Identify and share intelligence on client usage.
- Report on opportunities, challenges, product development requests, and client feedback.
- Prepare and maintain summaries of accounts and customer usage for the Book of Business.
- Collaborate with others in Account Management, as well the wider Sales team and other departments (Economist, IT, Marketing, etc.).
Skills & Experience
- Bachelors Degree; preferably with a concentration in business, economics or finance.
- Experience in a Customer Relationship and Customer Support role.
- Knowledge of Salesforce or other Customer Relationship Management systems.
- Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple projects.
- Candidate must have strong presentation and writing skills.
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must be a self-starter, with the drive to set and reach ambitious goals.
- Must be a team player and be able to handle multiple stakeholders
- The ability to quickly learn & articular new products.
- Fluent English.
- Experience with phone and web-based meetings.
- Basic understanding of the financial services & asset management industry.
About Oxford Economics
Oxford Economics was founded in 1981 as a commercial venture with Oxford University’s business college to provide economic forecasting and modelling to UK companies and financial institutions expanding abroad. Since then, we have become one of the world’s foremost independent global advisory firms, providing reports, forecasts and analytical tools on more than 200 countries, 250 industrial sectors, and 7,000 cities and regions. Our best-of-class global economic and industry models and analytical tools give us an unparalleled ability to forecast external market trends and assess their economic, social and business impact.
Headquartered in Oxford, England, with regional centres in London, New York, and Singapore, Oxford Economics has offices across the globe in Belfast, Boston, Cape Town, Chicago, Dubai, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Houston, Johannesburg, Los Angeles, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Paris, Philadelphia, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto. We employ 500 full-time staff, including more than 300 professional economists, industry experts and business editors—one of the largest teams of macroeconomists and thought leadership specialists. Our global team is highly skilled in a full range of research techniques and thought leadership capabilities, from econometric modelling, scenario framing, and economic impact analysis to market surveys, case studies, expert panels, and web analytics.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Oxford Economics family.
Oxford Economics is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by governmental or local laws.Apply now