BIS Oxford Economics, a leading economic research and consultancy firm, is looking to hire an Client Relationship Executive to support the growing Account Management team in Australia.
The primary responsibility for this role will be to to support the growth of the subscription business in Australia and New Zealand. The person will require strong communication skills and be very well organised, with a strong desire to progressively build strong relationships with clients and ensure high renewal of our subscription products whilst working with internal teams to continually manage client engagement.
This role is an integral part of Oxford’s growth plans for Australia and New Zealand and is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company at the forefront of the industry. The key responsibilities within this role are as follows:
How you will make an impact
- Assist in the renewal, and upselling, of existing subscription clients
- Increase client usage of subscription services and expand the user bases
- Onboarding of new client users, including individual account setup and training on the services
- Work with the team to identify upsell potential and cancellation risks and help to create a strategy to manage renewals
- Work with the Accounts Department to manage payment and late invoices
- Attend market and client related webinars, seminars, and events
- Answer any client questions and liaise with the relevant BD, economists or IT as required
- Become proficient at navigating the OE Website and Databank
- Become proficient at managing client ‘notifications’ in Salesforce and other delivery options such as API, the OE App and other 3rd Party compatible platforms.
- Working with the team to produce regular content led mailings.
- Notify clients of product developments and upcoming events and webinars.
- Become proficient on Salesforce, to log all client interactions including- sales, uplifts, cancellations, and client queries
- Become proficient on client usage software for internal reporting and client support
- Work with marketing to organise client events and webinars
- Report on opportunities, challenges, product development requests and product feedback
- Prepare and maintain quarterly summaries of accounts and account usage for renewals
- Identify and share intelligence on client usage
- Ensure details and outcomes from client communications are recorded in company CRM system
- Record insights and learnings on prospects, clients and leads and share with Head of Account Management
Skills and Experience
- Experience in a Customer Success and Support role
- Be interested in a future career in sales, account management and/or other commercial roles
- Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple projects
- Candidate must have strong presentation and writing skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Some experience of working on a Client Relationship Management system (Salesforce highly preferred)
- Must be a self-starter, with the drive to set and reach ambitious goals
- Must be a team player
- Fluent English
- Experience with phone and web-based meetings
Marketing and Product Enhancements
- Support the Head of Account Management in client attendances at our national conferences in Australia and New Zealand with up to 150 attendees, to raise brand profile and increase sales opportunities
- Support the Head of Account Management in creating and actioning marketing campaigns to ensure existing client base renew their current services and upgrade as appropriate
- Relay feedback and suggested product improvements from clients
About BIS Oxford Economics
Following the acquisition of BIS Shrapnel by Oxford Economics in 2017 a new entity was formed called BIS Oxford Economics which forms part of the Oxford Economics Group. This was founded in 1981 as a commercial venture with Oxford University’s business college to provide economic forecasting and modelling to UK companies and financial institutions expanding abroad. Since then, we have become one of the world’s foremost independent global advisory firms, providing reports, forecasts and analytical tools on 200 countries, 120 industrial sectors and over 4,000 cities. Our best-of-class Global Economic and Industry Models and analytical tools give us an unparalleled ability to forecast external market trends and assess their economic, social and business impact.
Headquartered in Oxford, England, with regional centres in London, New York, Singapore and Sydney, Oxford Economics has 24 offices across the globe. We employ over 450 full-time people, including more than 250 professional economists, industry experts and business editors—one of the largest teams of macroeconomists and thought leadership specialists. Our global team is highly skilled in a full range of research techniques and thought leadership capabilities, from econometric modelling, scenario framing, and economic impact analysis to market surveys, case studies, expert panels, and web analytics.
Oxford Economics is a key adviser to corporate, financial and government decision-makers and thought leaders. Our worldwide client base now comprises over 1,000 international organisations, including leading multinational companies and financial institutions; key government bodies and trade associations; and top universities, consultancies, and think tanks.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Oxford Economics family.
Oxford Economics is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, colour, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by governmental or local laws.Apply now