Oxford Economics, a leading global economic research and consultancy firm, is looking to hire a BDE to drive growth in subscription sales within the US Real Estate sector.
This position will be an integral part of Oxford’s growth plans for US and is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company at the forefront of the industry.
This position will be responsible for building top-of-funnel demand for the subscription business. The BDE will focus on selling subscription services to targeted prospecting lists with a specific focus on Oxford’s economic, tourism & real estate services.
The key responsibilities within this role are as follows:
- Through market analysis, identify key individuals and companies with the purpose of arranging new business meetings
- Initiate sales of Oxford Economics subscription services, through phone sales, web demos and face to face meetings.
- Respond in a timely manner to inbound leads and enquiries.
- Build and maintain a healthy pipeline
- Maintain a knowledge of economic, real estate and market trends
- Develop a strong knowledge of the subscription products and become proficient at providing demonstrations of the services
- Become proficient at using the sales resource tools available to you
Skills and Experience: Required
- A degree from a recognized university
- A proven, demonstratable sales track record, with at least 2 years of B2B experience
- Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple projects
- Candidate must have strong presentation and writing skills
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Salesforce experience
- Must be a team player
- Fluent English
Skills and Experience: Desired
- Experience selling data, software or information services into real estate firms
- Economic or Real Estate related degree
- Experience within the real estate sector
- Research, economic or business sales experience
- Experience selling to international markets across EMEA is an advantage
- Any other Languages
- Existing contacts at UK or EMEA real estate firms
How to Apply
To apply for the role, please submit a CV and covering letter, detailing how you meet the person specification and where you have relevant experience of elements and attributes of the role.
About Oxford Economics
Oxford Economics was founded in 1981 as a commercial venture with Oxford University’s business college to provide economic forecasting and modelling to UK companies and financial institutions expanding abroad. Since then, we have become one of the world’s foremost independent global advisory firms, providing reports, forecasts and analytical tools on more than 200 countries, 250 industrial sectors, and 7,000 cities and regions. Our best-of-class global economic and industry models and analytical tools give us an unparalleled ability to forecast external market trends and assess their economic, social and business impact.
Headquartered in Oxford, England, with regional centres in London, New York, and Singapore, Oxford Economics has offices across the globe in Belfast, Boston, Cape Town, Chicago, Dubai, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Houston, Johannesburg, Los Angeles, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Paris, Philadelphia, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto. We employ 500 full-time staff, including more than 300 professional economists, industry experts and business editors—one of the largest teams of macroeconomists and thought leadership specialists. Our global team is highly skilled in a full range of research techniques and thought leadership capabilities, from econometric modelling, scenario framing, and economic impact analysis to market surveys, case studies, expert panels, and web analytics.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Oxford Economics family.
Oxford Economics is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by governmental or local laws.Apply now