Oxford Economics, a leading global economic research and consultancy firm, is looking to hire a Business Development Coordinator to help grow and manage its client base across the Middle East.
This position will be responsible for working with the Middle East Business Development and Account Management teams to manage Oxford’s subscription clients across the Middle East, dealing with client enquiries/training, retaining subscription revenues, working with the sales team to generate new sales leads and increasing usage of Oxford’s services across the client base.
This position will be an integral part of Oxford’s global growth plans and is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company at the forefront of the industry. The key responsibilities within this role are as follows:
- Search lead generation tools for possible prospects, including ZoomInfo, SalesNavigator, Bloomberg, IPREO, RCA
- Create and coordinate prospecting outreach initiatives
- Work with Marketing on structured campaigns to new attract new prospects
- Research target companies and sectors to identify opportunities
- Monitor the news and current events and generate ideas for prospect approaches
- Cold call and follow up contact with prospects
- Develop detailed proposals
- Set-up and manage OE accounts on clients’ vendor registration platforms
- Monitor trials and create usage reports for BD team
- Create contracts for new clients
- Increase usage of the subscription services and grow the client user base
- Provide training on the services for new users as well as offer regular client updates
- Work with clients ahead of renewals to ensure continuation of the service, identify potential upsells and communicate these with the team
- Identify cancellation risks and help create a strategy with the team to manage these renewals
- Work with the accounts department to manage payment and late invoices
- Answer any client questions and liaise with the team or economists as required
- Support the team with any sales to existing clients of OE subscription services
- Use CRM to track any client interactions, leads, sales, uplifts and cancellations
- Monitor client usage software for internal reporting and client support
- Work with marketing to organise client events and webinars
Skills and Experience
- Fluent written and spoken English is essential. Fluency in spoken Arabic is highly desirable.
- A University degree is required
- 1-2 years of account management, business development or client services
- Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple projects at once
- Candidate must have strong presentation and writing skills
- Must have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must be a self-starter, with the drive to set and reach ambitious goals
- Must be confident in making cold outreach to new prospects
About Oxford Economics
Oxford Economics was founded in 1981 as a commercial venture with Oxford University’s business college to provide economic forecasting and modelling to UK companies and financial institutions expanding abroad. Since then, we have become one of the world’s foremost independent global advisory firms, providing reports, forecasts and analytical tools on more than 200 countries, 250 industrial sectors, and 7,000 cities and regions. Our best-of-class global economic and industry models and analytical tools give us an unparalleled ability to forecast external market trends and assess their economic, social and business impact.
Headquartered in Oxford, England, with regional centres in London, New York, and Singapore, Oxford Economics has offices across the globe in Belfast, Boston, Cape Town, Chicago, Dubai, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Houston, Johannesburg, Los Angeles, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Paris, Philadelphia, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto. We employ 500 full-time staff, including more than 300 professional economists, industry experts and business editors—one of the largest teams of macroeconomists and thought leadership specialists. Our global team is highly skilled in a full range of research techniques and thought leadership capabilities, from econometric modelling, scenario framing, and economic impact analysis to market surveys, case studies, expert panels, and web analytics.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Oxford Economics family.
Oxford Economics is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by governmental or local laws.Apply now
Sign up to our Resource Hub to download the latest and most popular reports.