Oxford Economics, a leading global economic research and consultancy firm, is looking to hire an experienced Program Marketing professional to join a fast paced, dynamic global business.
This position will be reporting into the Global Program Marketing Manager, the APAC Marketing Manager will lead a team of two marketers, based in Japan and Hong Kong. They will be responsible for developing and hands-on in delivering the go to market strategy for the APAC region’s marketing program priorities, with primary focus on Southeast Asia, Greater China, Japan, and Korea. These programs will need to be built to reach and engage relevant target prospects and customers through all stages of the marketing funnel, from initial touch through engagement, to lead capture and nurture, using a range of comms channels. They will also maintain oversight for consistency and coordinate the campaign planning, execution, and measurement processes for regionally tailored sales and marketing activities of global priority programs.
This is an integral part of Oxford’s growth plans and is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company at the forefront of the industry.
Key Responsibilities and Activities:
- Develop robust strategic regional marketing plans, driven by insight from the portfolio marketing and business development teams.
- Continually develop strategies in line with changing customer behaviour
- Demonstrate a high level of expertise in segmentation techniques, and customer lifecycle planning.
- Advocate for the defined marketing vision, and support in the delivery of our strategic priorities
- Work closely with the Marketing Operations Manager to ensure the effective use of CRM, customer data, list management, campaign metrics and performance analytics.
- Inspire, persuade, and influence discussions of regionally tailored marketing strategy and best practice.
- Analyse BD and client feedback, trends, and marketing best practices to build and regularly communicate improvements on existing strategies.
- Ensure evaluation systems are in place related to business goals and objectives with established reporting governance.
- Identify, manage and develop relationships with external resources.
- Drive the regionalisation of strategic global marketing campaign and priorities.
- Develop global marketing campaign plans and lead the global execution, for assigned global marketing programs or product launches.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, with a focus on marketing, communications or similar.
- 5 years of preferably B2B marketing experience.
- Team management experience.
- Experience using a Marketing Automation Platform, preferably Pardot.
- Experience with database manipulation and list management.
- Understands complex organizational structures and dynamics.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills. Ability to speak Mandarin or Korean or Malay a benefit.
- Detailed oriented and efficient.
- Strong organisation and project management skills.
- Up to speed with current online marketing techniques and best practices across all aspects of the promotional mix.
- Highly organized, methodical, and process-driven, demonstrating a drive to improve internal processes whenever possible.
- Acting as an ombudsman for questions on campaign priorities, responsibilities, resources, and timing with key stakeholders across the region.
- Achieving agreed outputs, deadlines and KPIs.
How to Apply
To apply for the role, please submit a CV and covering letter, detailing how you meet the person specification and where you have relevant experience of elements and attributes of the role.
About Oxford Economics
Oxford Economics was founded in 1981 as a commercial venture with Oxford University’s business college to provide economic forecasting and modelling to UK companies and financial institutions expanding abroad. Since then, we have become one of the world’s foremost independent global advisory firms, providing reports, forecasts and analytical tools on more than 200 countries, 250 industrial sectors, and 7,000 cities and regions. Our best-of-class global economic and industry models and analytical tools give us an unparalleled ability to forecast external market trends and assess their economic, social and business impact.
Headquartered in Oxford, England, with regional centres in London, New York, and Singapore, Oxford Economics has offices across the globe in Belfast, Boston, Cape Town, Chicago, Dubai, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Houston, Johannesburg, Los Angeles, Melbourne, Mexico City, Milan, Paris, Philadelphia, Sydney, Tokyo, and Toronto. We employ 500 full-time staff, including more than 300 professional economists, industry experts and business editors—one of the largest teams of macroeconomists and thought leadership specialists. Our global team is highly skilled in a full range of research techniques and thought leadership capabilities, from econometric modelling, scenario framing, and economic impact analysis to market surveys, case studies, expert panels, and web analytics.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Oxford Economics family.
Oxford Economics is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by governmental or local laws.Apply now