Chief US Economist
US Forecasting Service
Access to short- and long-term analysis, scenarios, and forecasts for the US economy
About the United States Forecasting Service
Get access to short and long-term analysis, scenarios, as well as forecasts for US economic indicators, Fed and fiscal policy, and financial markets. Subscribers receive forecast data and analysis to 2050, as well as high-frequency coverage of data releases, macro events, emerging issues, and policy decisions. All forecasts are produced using our fully integrated economic model and are consistent with our outlook for the global economy.
Macro forecasts and analysis
- Research Briefings. Analysis of economic events, market shifts, emerging trends, and policy changes.
- In-depth forecast reports and data. Monthly forward-looking analysis and data out to 2050.
- Executive and Weekly Briefings. Concise summaries of our US economic outlook.
- Webinars, podcasts, and client events. Regular presentation of forecast and drivers.
- Access to economists. Our top-tier economists are available to provide support.
Data, Fed, and Fixed Income
- Market and data analysis. High-frequency analysis and forecast of data releases and their implication for our macro forecast.
- Federal Reserve watch. Forecast and analysis of monetary policy developments.
- Fixed income analysis. Commentary and analysis of fixed income markets delivered throughout the day, including our proprietary Money Manager Survey.
- Technical analysis. Daily review of Treasuries, currencies, commodities, and equity indices
Our US-based team of economists
Our team includes 12 US-based economists in New York, Philadelphia, and Boston.
Chief US Financial Economist