Head of US Macroeconomics
US Forecasting Service
Access to short- and long-term analysis, scenarios, and forecasts for the US economy
The US Forecasting Service provides access to short- and long-term analysis, scenarios, and forecasts for the US economy. Subscribers receive forecast data and trend analysis to 2050, as well as high-frequency analysis of data releases, macro events, emerging issues, and policy changes. All forecasts are produced using our fully integrated global economic model and are consistent with our outlook for the global economy.
Macro forecasts and analysis
- Research Briefings. Regular analysis of economic events, market shifts, emerging trends, and policy changes.
- Forecast reports and chartbooks. Forward-looking analysis and data, updated each month.
- Executive and Weekly Briefings. Concise summaries of our US economic outlook.
- Webinars, podcasts, and client events. Regular presentation of forecast and drivers.
- Access to economists. Our top-tier economists are readily available to provide support.
Data, Fed, and Fixed Income
- Market and data analysis. High-frequency analysis and forecasts of data releases and their implications for our macro forecast.
- Federal Reserve watch. Forecasts and analysis of monetary policy developments.
- Fixed income analysis. In-depth commentary and analysis of fixed income markets delivered throughout the day, including our proprietary Money Manager Survey.
- Technical analysis. Daily review of Treasuries, currencies, commodities, and equity indices
Our US-based team of economists
Our team includes 12 US-based economists in New York, Philadelphia, and Boston.
Head of Macro Investor Services