UK Regional Forecasts
Regularly updated data and forecasts for UK sub-regions
Our UK Regional Service is the most comprehensive service of its kind, offering detailed data, forecasts and analysis on a dozen UK regions and numerous industries. The service comes with a deep-dive databank and access to our UK analysts.
We provide detailed reports on these main regions: East Midlands, East of England, London, North East, North West, Northern Ireland, Scotland, South East, South West, Wales, West Midlands, Yorkshire and the Humber.
What the service includes
- Extensive data by location. The service provides consistent annual data and forecasts for output and employment (by sector), population, labour force, unemployment, household income and spending, and house prices.
- Quarterly forecasts with semi-annual analysis. Every quarter you receive our latest data and forecasts, supplemented with written analysis every six months.
- Forecasts to 2040. We provide historical data back to 1980 for UK regions. All forecasts go out to 2040.
- Forecast consistency. Our local forecasts are in synch with our widely respected global economic and industry view.
Software and support
- Flexible delivery format. Our databank of historical data and forecasts can be delivered flexibly, either as an Excel file or in other formats to meet client needs.
- Advanced analytical functions. Our web-based databank allows users to quickly build custom queries and view data in tables, dashboards, charts, or maps with full export as an image or to Excel.
- Economist support. We provide full client support to answer questions about our data or forecasts.
- East Midlands
- East of England
- North East
- North West
- Northern Ireland
- South East
- South West
- West Midlands
- Yorkshire and the Humber
Sectors covered: Agriculture; forestry and fishing; mining and quarrying; electricity, gas, steam and air; water supply; construction; wholesale and retail trade; transportation and storage; accommodation and food service; information and communications technology; finance and insurance; real estate activities; professional, scientific and tech; administrative and support; public administration and defence; education; human health and social work; arts, entertainment and recreation; other service activities; manufacturing.
Economic series covered: Population; working-age population; migration; employment by sector; gross value added by sector; unemployment; employment rate; earnings; consumer spending; disposable income; house prices; occupations by group.
Cities and regions subscription services
- African and Middle Eastern Cities Forecasts For 102 Cities In Africa And 32 Business Centres In The Middle East ...more
- Asian Cities And Regional Forecasts Regularly Updated Forecasts For 47 Important Locations Across Asia Pacific ...more
- China Cities Regularly Updated Data And Forecasts For More Than 300 Chinese Locations ...more
- European Cities Regularly Updated Data And Forecasts For 2,000 Locations In Europe ...more
- Latin American Cities Forecasts For Key Economic, Labor Market And Industry Variables For Major Business Centres In Latin America ...more
- North American Metro Service Data And Forecasts For All States, Provinces, And Key Metro Areas ...more
- UK Regional Forecasts Data And Forecasts For All States, Provinces, And Key Metro Areas ...more
- UK Local Forecasts Data And Forecasts For 391 Local Authority Districts ...more
- Global City Reports Detailed Analysis And Long-Term Analysis Of Forecast Trends For 113 Locations In North America, Europe, And Asia ...more
Request a free trial
Please fill out the form below, and we will be in touch.